Lookin for a game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for a game....

But not sure which one I'm lookin for. I'm sick of vehicles and artillery from BF2 (vehicles and orbital strikes from PS which I played over a year), but I'm not gonna whine about it because I loved BF42 and tanks back then. Something has happened in my psyche and what I really want to do is run as a grunt all the time. Tried Counter Strike, but the round base thing didn't set well with me....I miss old school Quake (1) that I played in college - just run and gun. What game am I looking for? Do I need to dig out TFC? Help me find my game!
    MM

Re: Lookin for a game....

you're talking about online play? well if you miss quake... why not play the new quake?

Comment

Well quake 4 might be good for running and gunning only, but imo it's not worth of it because there are only few weapons and gamemodes, and i have always liked the unreal tournament series more. I would recommend the older call of duty games, because their gameplay is fantastic. Cant tell about CoD2 yet tho.

Comment

how about F.E.A.R., i thought it was really really fun, epecially the slow-mo TDM, the multiplayer demo is out. been out for a while if you didnt already know.

Comment

COD 2 has no vehicles what so ever and no arty.Not to mention it's as fun as all get out.

Comment

Working...
          X