Detonate AT mines 'By hand'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detonate AT mines 'By hand'

Lord knows why I did this but while I was playing last night an enemy engineer left AT mines all over the south west spawn in Mashtuur City. There were mines right next to flag and there was no one around and the map was just about done so I was running around the flag hopping around shooting in air and BAM! I jumped on an AT mine and was sent sky high :laugh: And before it is said, the round was not over and it wasn't splash damage because I was the only person around. Has this happened to anyone else?

Re: Detonate AT mines 'By hand'

I doubt that would have been the cause. It could have easily been a grenade thrown to clear the mines or a random claymore some noob stuck there.

Comment

I heard someone say that you can jump on them to detonate them, but I haven't tested this. You can detonate them with grenades and BTR/or tank shells.

-not really a tip or trick the way you posted it, moving.

Comment

sounds like arty strike at end ov round

Comment

Are you sure one of them wasn't a claymore?

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
            I doubt that would have been the cause. It could have easily been a grenade thrown to clear the mines or a random claymore some noob stuck there.
            No I think hes right... I stepped on one the other day and it went off..

Comment

it maybe a glitch where claymores come up(look like) as mines or mines act like claymores maybe its a bug:cry: i dont know how the program remmembers or defines whats what with everyone laying everywhere lol

Comment

I doubt it's a bug of any kind - Dice would have to be extremely dumb to let a glitch as obvious as that slip through the basic code for AT mines. You probably stepped in front of a claymore and thought it was a mine because there was one nearby.

Comment

Originally posted by kamandor
                  I doubt it's a bug of any kind - Dice would have to be extremely dumb to let a glitch as obvious as that slip through the basic code for AT mines. You probably stepped in front of a claymore and thought it was a mine because there was one nearby.
                  No, it said HorrorBusiness killed by AT mine. I wouldn't have started this thread if it was that simple.

Comment

claymore sets off mine = you being sent sky high. but it would be hella cool if you can detonate by jumping on them. I can imagine, plant mine underneath building, climb ladder, push sniper off, boom.

Comment

cept when you throw a grenade, and the AT mine is nearbye, the grenade actually kills the guy, but is says AT Mine :S

Comment

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! For the love of God there were no claymores in sight, i was running around the flag for a good 10 + seconds. The suspect mines were all within the fence. I've played this game a few times and know what a claymore looks like. The only possible way is the grenade explanation, thank you Red Leader.

Comment

I thought that patch notes said that you can set off AT mines by stepping on them?

Comment

didnt you guys watch the "Mine" video?? the dudes jumped on the mine.. and it exploded....clearly its possible

Comment

Working...
                            X