Autobalance Wasup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autobalance Wasup?

when I go to a site that has autobalance =1, I expect to be switched to another team, but when I go to autobalance =0 i would think that u could pick the team side that
    u wan't too play on, well i go in and play 4 or 5 maps and get use to playing with a team an all of a sudden I get moved to another team right in the middle ot the match, why have autobalance at all? I will not play for the mecs or the Chineese, so i just go to another server, call me silly, but when I was playing in sports in high school they didn't switch u to another team in the middle of the friggin game, even if ur getting the **** beat out of u, which is what happen most of the time to my teams in BF2, but yet they switch me to the otherside so what the reasoning with that.

Re: Autobalance Wasup?

its to keep the sides even, so you dont have games like I have seen many times of 25 vs 7. I dont like how autobalance still switches people out of squads...HELLO STUPIDS!!! what about the 5 or so lonewolves one the team? Get rid of them first before messing up squads!

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
      its to keep the sides even, so you dont have games like I have seen many times of 25 vs 7. I dont like how autobalance still switches people out of squads...HELLO STUPIDS!!! what about the 5 or so lonewolves one the team? Get rid of them first before messing up squads!
      Exactly!!!!

This needs to be brought up to EA and fixed.

To be fair though, the lone wolves are most likely the worst or mediocre players. Autobalance tries to give the losing team a decent player.

Comment

Originally posted by Finalheaven
        Exactly!!!!

This needs to be brought up to EA and fixed.
        agreed - stop this 1 man SL locked sqauds crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Finalheaven
          To be fair though, the lone wolves are most likely the worst or mediocre players. Autobalance tries to give the losing team a decent player.
          Just because somone is not in a squad, that dose not mean they are a bad or mediocre player. All squads could be full, they might not like to be givin orders in a game, thier play style might be more effective without a squad (snipers), or they could just not like people. You should be more careful about your generalizations. You could end up being one of those "you dont play like me, so you suck" guys.

I agree, however, that they should not team switch those in squads. Maybe if they switch the whole squad, but whatever.

To the op: If you want to play only US you are missing out on half the game. It is your perogative, however, Idealy the server should switch you every round for a map so both teams get a chance to attack and defend a map.

Comment

Yea, I know, lone wolves are good in some cases such as snipers. However, I still think they should be the first to be switched. However...it should switch the player, who is a lone wolf, that has the lowest score first. Then if more need to be switched, the player with the second lowest score. That way if there is a lone wolf that is doing good being on their own, they can remain. But don't touch my squad! I always play in a squad...and when I get a really good squad going, which is rare since most just join and then go do their own thing elsewhere, it really is annoying to see my squad lose one of its members. I usually have a friend of mine join my squad and here i am asking him where he is, I need support or whatever, just to look and find him not even on my team anymore! Grrr!

Comment

Yup even with autobalance supposedly off it still switches you in the middle of a round, totally stupid. And to say lonewolfs suck is just a plain retarded remark, just because you make a squad doesnt mean you are a teamplayer, I cant tell you how many SL's I see that are effectively just lonewolfs.

Comment

i like the 'smart' autobalance that switches lonewolfs, squadmembers, squadleaders, commanders in that order. And the fact that i can actually choose my side at the start of the round when i come in the server

Comment

Originally posted by Room420
                  Just because somone is not in a squad, that dose not mean they are a bad or mediocre player.
                  i don't think lone wolves are always necessarily bad or mediocre players. but when a squad that is actively working together (following commander's orders, using voip, etc.), they shouldn't be randomly switched to the other team. i have that happen to a lot of squads i play in. we have a great teamwork squad going and from one minute to the next, we're down a couple players because of auto-switch.

edit: i am sometimes a lone wolf happily sniping away. but i choose not to create my own squad when i do that. rather, when i need ammo from my commander, i quickly create a squad, request the supply drop, and remove the squad as soon as i receive the supplies.

Comment

I agree that lone wolves should be switched first, I was mearly defending my preferred style of play. It is very annoying to have a member of your squad switched in the middle of battle. They should address this.

Comment

Working...
                    X