--Things You'd Like Added To BF2--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: --Things You'd Like Added To BF2--

When there are enemies in your base to be spawned away from them so you don't get killed the second you're spawned.

-Ben

Comment

-Yes to blood. I'm not a fan of unnecessary gore, but a bit of blood on the wall/floor behind the enemy you are shooting at would really add to the realism.
      -The game should be shipped with a urine tube, it's really distracting for me when I need to go to the bathroom.
      -The ability to capture and hold enemies hostage "splinter cell" style would be kind of neat.

I'll add anything else I think of.

Comment

I'd like to see:
        1. Objective based games. Something original and not countersrike rip-off! hostages etc.....
        2. More waterbased vehicles, such as small gun boats to deal with those tanks that you can drive in the water with.
        3. More options for the spec ops soldiers, especially for intelligence, such as surveillance and motion-sensors and silencers.
        4. A portable stinger type weapon. Anything that would make anti-aircrrafting more effective, perhaps less realistic, but more satisfying atleast.
        5. More accessories, such as unlockable, granades, equipment, silencers ets.
        6. Do something about bunny-hopping. There are a lot of good admins out there who ban it, but the game itself should limit this.

I know alot of players are in favour of a ability type game (i.e. unlocking/upgrading better spring, aim and such abilities) but not me. Im glad the game is based on skill not how far you have gotten, making it better for beginninrs to get into the action.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Dealer 68
          I what I would like is to be able to immoblise tanks and apc's with thw AT weapons ie blow a track off a tank which need to be repaired by a engineer before it can move again.

AA that actully works.
          I like that idea!

Comment

Gametypes, gametypes, and more gametypes... I'm getting SO SICK of conquest.

Comment

Between round chat function, that would be cool...Red

Comment

Better communication methods. Most people don't read the text because it's so obscurely placed along the voice comms. Nobody notices if you type in the fact that enemy has taken your base.

Ability for commander to command lone wolf units so he can give planes and tanks a hint of where to go.

More stuff that I can't think of right now.

Comment

I think EA is actually waiting upon mods to fix their problems. Seriously, how hard is half of this stuff to implement. Valve and EA should get married.

Comment

More ambiance. I want to hear fighting off in the distance, I want to hear radios in the base squaking with military speak, I want to see planes flying high above. I want it to seem as though I am really there! Yes, while that is impossible, it should have more of a surronding.
                    It would also be cool to find things and eat them for health, or more stamina or something. Break into a pub and drink some palinka(vodka for you non-magyars ) and blam! you're faster and stronger!

Comment

Originally posted by Az-Amerikai
                      More ambiance. I want to hear fighting off in the distance, I want to hear radios in the base squaking with military speak, I want to see planes flying high above.
                      That happens all the time for me, guess it just depends where you play.

I want to mount LMG's to the ground or a wall.

Comment

-Ability at the start of game to turn off certain commander assets
                        -Silenced Spec Ops carbine (just seems cooler )
                        -Normal Maps turned into night maps
                        -Red smoke grenades or laser guided bombs for sinpers

Comment

That grenade into the tank thing would rock.

Americas Army like sounds. Cause the weapons sound so weak and p*ssy imo. They have to be loud and scare the s*** out of the enemy.

Some gore. If i blow some1 up with a grenade i want to see blood and some chunks of human flesh. But that wont happen in a million years

More gametypes

Comment

Working...
                          X