Question on BFHQ page =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on BFHQ page =)

whenever i play on servers (I filter ranked servers) my progress is never going up however I am earning ribbons and badges but the progress till my next promotion isnt moving at all its still at zero! whats up with this? am i not playing on a ranked server (but i still get ribbons etc). thanks for the info. i am currently corporal =) i wanna be sargent already =(

Re: Question on BFHQ page =)

please i really need help with this it says i only have 1137 gobal points but im already corporal!

Comment

The progress bar for me has been messed up since the 1.03/1.1 patch.

You should see your points going up as you earn them in the stats page.
      From what I have read they have said the progress bar should work after everyone's next promotion but I stil have 14500 to go to SGT Major so I will have to let you know when I get there. GG's

Comment

my status bar is still at zero also, even though Im at 99% to get my
        next promotion.

The 1.03 patch screwed it up..

Looks like its going to require a patch to fix that patch..and then again
        and again, perhaps..

Comment

stat bar has been screwed up for a while. just go by your pts - they should be keeping track just fine.

Comment

my points (global points) are the same they arent moving up this is so screwed up jesus.

Comment

wait so does this mean ive wasted all my time playing? will my points eventually load or what?

Comment

The stat bar has been frozen for a while

Comment

To explain it more simply:

The bar is broken (and shows 0 points for everyone), but your points are being tracked just fine. You will get your promotion when you get enough points for it. The only thing that isn't working is the prescentage tracker.

So how do you know how close you are getting?
                  Just know what the rank scores are!
                  Click this link (and book mark the page): http://ubar.bf2s.com/

Comment

also if u dont see ur points being posted ... it means that ur firewall is blockkng it i think

Comment

ok i got it working now my points are going up but they are going up slow.... any tips on how to rack up as many global points as possible?

Comment

I couldn't care less about the statbar as long as I keep getting my points/kills/promotions/bling

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                          also if u dont see ur points being posted ... it means that ur firewall is blockkng it i think
                          lol u serious? or is it a joke? (sorry no offense) if u are serious, just let u know that firewall doesnt block points or prevent pts from registering or anything like that. it only blocks ports, in other words, services.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodbrood
                            ok i got it working now my points are going up but they are going up slow.... any tips on how to rack up as many global points as possible?
                            try to have fun playing instead of focusing on points.

Comment

111kills, ended up with 150 kills but crashed my f35b once

Comment

Working...
                              X