No announcement yet.

WindowsMovieMaker... problem! help plz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WindowsMovieMaker... problem! help plz.

okay my 4th video is finished... i click: save on my computer... i set the future file destination, set the speed to 1.5mb/sec; higest is 2.1mb/sec i think. then it calculates the remaining time before the encoding starts... nothing... then a warning says that the emplacement has not enough space disk(i have 26.5go left on 80go capacity) or that the original files for the video are missing (not even an X on avery part of the video). the file size for 1.5mb/sec is 65mo for 5:40min.:hmm:

so the truth is that you wont be able to see this video till im finished learning "Adobe Premiere v1.6"(im at the stage of trying to see how to make godam transition!!! ).

for those who already experienced this problem, had anyone been able to resolve this problem? i heared WMMs having problems at long term and is fking up after some uses.

so tanks for responding my help request ... it will be a good video and would have been posted 3days ago if WMM had not ***up.

ill edit my message if there is more info of the problem.

Re: WindowsMovieMaker... problem! help plz.

jaimerai te repondre mais y a trop de traduction a faire.

Comment

répond moi laisse faire la traduction c à moi que tu répond pas aux autres alors vas y je t,écoute

Comment

Had the same problem when making my bf2 video. Luckily I checked within the first few minutes of the movie, and didn't have too much of it done.

Switched from WMM to PowerDirector, and I'm glad I did.

~Salad

Comment

Working...
        X