The Mental Illness ribbon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mental Illness ribbon?

Does anyone know if you get a mental illnesses ribbon for 100 suicides?

JTIS

Re: The Mental Illness ribbon?

300 here -- I got the Randle Patrick McMurphy ribbon

Comment

HEy Where were you on Friday night? Who the F is randle Mcmurphy?

Comment

man i was on that IP you keep posting -- once again it was empty!
        mcmurphy -- one flew over the cuckoo's nest (the role played by good ol' Jack)

Comment

I had a fantastic BF2 experience last nigth when I was playing whit my clan mates. We had a Commander named *I-Play-For-TK* boy was he hilarious. He should bring the artilerry on our position, take the chopper and kill all friendly infantry units that he could possibly saw. And making jokes about TK ribbons. It was freakin hilarious because we had 2 artilleries firing at the same position. It took about 15 minutes until those retards on the server decided to kick him. Boy I had a great time! not..

Comment

Dez...liar liar pants on fire. I was there from 10-10h30.

what'S you xfire name?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodhere
              Dez...liar liar pants on fire. I was there from 10-10h30.

what'S you xfire name?
              dezemodova same as on here -- hey i might have used the IP you posted the very first time -- check it out today is tuesday, post a new IP and a time for this coming friday and Ill be there waiting to knife you

Comment

how about a ribbon for the most times pressed "page up" to punish?

think the TKing/punish is bad now?

muuuhhhaaaaaa!

nice idea on the mental illness ribbon...maybe we all get it, for playing this game!

Comment

Ur so right the ought to give u that ribbon for buying the game and playing it
                  ya have to be a little off in the head to pay 50 bucks for agame that u cant play but 4 or 5 maps before u get booted to the desk top or loose ur server connect
                  and most of the maps are so foggy i wind up sniping the bushes from a distance the look like snipers laying in the grass, run around the big oil tank i the dagun oil fields and i swear ther is a bush that raises up off the ground, first time i saw it i shot the hell out of it, and to this day it still scares me when i come around that tank,, most of the time when i spot an enemy, he all ready spotted me, i guess he has better eye sight than i do, i can't see that good anyway

Comment

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                    X