Spec Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec Ops

how much will this be to pre-order i went to the site did pre-order and it just brought me to buy bf2 no tht expansion

Re: Spec Ops

Same price as when it's sold. £14-£18 in the UK...

Comment

Jeez it's not like the shops are going to be sold out when it's released guys you know, prob will be quicker for you to walk to the shop than wait for delivery...

Comment

If you are from UK order from Gameplay and they release a day early if you use 1st class postage.

Comment

play.com is cheaper - £14.99 + free delivery.

Comment

In my experience Play.com are very slow to deliver, whilst Gameplay.com always arrives a day before the official realease for each game I have bought from them. Top notch company.

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
              In my experience Play.com are very slow to deliver, whilst Gameplay.com always arrives a day before the official realease for each game I have bought from them. Top notch company.
              Yeah I agree Apostle, play may be cheaper but I have found that everything I order arrives after the release date, where as gameplay always before release.

Comment

how much is it canadian?

Comment

Getting it for free or technically for £2. Go to Amazon.co.uk apply for there credit card, purchase a can of coke with it or something which then they give you a voucher through the post for £15.00 and thus use it for BF2: Special Forces. Cheaky just the way I like it

Comment

im looking for a canadian company that delivers on the like release date or earlier

Comment

Working...
                    X