Cod 2 Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cod 2 Video

Heres a vid I took while Playing CoD 2 today. I have graphics on highest on 1280 x 1024 resolution.

From the Russian Campaign (nice atmosphere):

Re: Cod 2 Video

ya i cant wait for my xbox 360 so i can get it. i know for a fact that the developer said that it looks better on xbox simply because its got more horsepower than any PC and therefore they could do more with the graphics. nice video though. how many players in multiplayer can it support?

Comment

32 on PC and 16 on the 360 which kills it for me. I woulda bought it for the xbox but it only does 16 multi player.

Comment

vids not working for me

Server Error in '/' Application.
        Runtime Error
        Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Comment

hmm not sure, update your quicktime maybe?

Comment

thats what the whole web page says and i have the latest quicktime

Nevermind working now

Comment

makes me just want to play it more. i cant wait to get it. have u tried the online yet if so how is it

Comment

Originally posted by Cotizi
                ya i cant wait for my xbox 360 so i can get it. i know for a fact that the developer said that it looks better on xbox simply because its got more horsepower than any PC and therefore they could do more with the graphics. nice video though. how many players in multiplayer can it support?
                It won't look much better...

the xbox360 just has a bit more of a '' shine '' effect.. here are some screens-

360-

PC-

And with what has said with xbox360 having only 16 player online... i'm glad to be sticking with pc.

Comment

PC version rocks. I already beat it. Was very fun. They basicly kept the game the same as the 1st one.

Multiplayer is exactly the same as COD so if you liked the 1st one, you'll love the 2nd.

They kept most of the original maps as well with some new added features. very nice touch imo.

its good. but only if you were a fan of the 1st.

Comment

Working...
                  X