I can't care anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't care anymore

Just been kicked (again and again and again ...) from a server because some idiot jumped in front of me. I allways forgive for accidental TK so why shouldn't the other's ? I found my answer: it's the other way, be a prick like them ... sorry, I'm just sick of it, sick of getting shot from the chopper or plane, sick of those TK whore's that will do anything to get you kicked/banned, sick of those ramming jet's and you get the TK, sick of the selfishness of the players and sick of those TK limit's per game and not round !

I can't care anymore, I was very very very patient but it has it's limit's ... . From now on, no more forgive and no more team's, I just be a sellfish idiot and get my points ... .

I know it's another whining/flamming thread but I don't care ! Flame, kick, ban me, ... whatever. I've done soo much to receive nothing so why should I continue ? Don't get me wrong, I love the game but hate the player's, the best way is not to care anymore and do what I want now !

Flamming come's.

Re: I can't care anymore

Hey, you have a grievance with a game and this is the area to vent. If people don’t want to waist there time reading your post then they can stop reading after the first line. If they flame you then they have just wasted more of there time

This is the best game I have ever played, but I understand your frustrations. Sometimes a little written venting is just what the doctor ordered to ease the temper and clear the slate for more gaming. Sorry to hear you get frustrated. It seems like some nights the game is full of highly trained professionals, and other nights it a bunch of 14 year olds LOL.

Comment

bad day ??

anyhoo... find a nice community or clan to join... helps in tolerating morons...

and if they have a ranked server you can admin, you can make sure that those types of morons get permbans on the server you play on

Comment

Instead of getting upset w/ a fun game, if you dont want to deal w/ all the BS, start playing SP1 COOP. I dont play conquest anymore. Not because i dont like to get my *ss handed to me, it's because everytime i play, half of my deaths are TK's. After a long day at work, I dont wanna get frustrated w/ my hobby, i wanna shoot stuff. Thats basically what it comes down to. So if you wanna enjoy this game again...............

Comment

Just be thankfull your game actually works! Mine crashes the computer whenever it loads

Comment

Oh boy, looks like we need another wambulance! I understand your frustration, but really, do you need to post this? I would consider your post spam.

Comment

I was on a server yesterday where a guy was TKing on the carrier in Wake. I mean blatantly TKing. His score was.....

Wait for it

... - 62 when I last checked. NEGATIVE 62. He was spec ops and was C4ing every plane and heli. Then he would jump into the AA cannon and just shred everything on deck. The other half of the team was 0 to -6 just from having to kill him to keep him at bay.

Retarded punishment structure. Just retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by capt_box
                Oh boy, looks like we need another wambulance! I understand your frustration, but really, do you need to post this? I would consider your post spam.
                and this coming from a guy with 4 total posts and a score of over 2000. but really do u need to post ur responce.? I would consider your responce to be spam.

Comment

He has a frustration with the game and posted it. You have a frustration with him and posted it. Whats the difference ?

Comment

not alot of paitence if he has only 4 posts and he is frustrated.....

Comment

The clan comment was a good idea.

Last night we had 3 smacktards, one guy tries to TK the chopper w/ a tank cause he didn't get in; Ban, One guy gets a kick vote from the other team and we see that he's -18ish something; vote fails but we kick asap anyways, Player has racist comment inhis name; Ban. Server still full until 2AM.

Plus you get the occassion where someone simply asks to kick a player, you look at their stats and <presto> one less waste of skin.

Control is key and stick to servers you know plus don't even bother with a non-TK kicking server. Play smart, guy wants to block you on the runway then just wait him out or pick a different gig/ vehicle. Can't control the smacktards but in a clan you can control the server.

Comment

Thanks for the comments, I actually enjoyed the french servers as I could use mic with it and have some nice teamwork but since the patch I can't find them back

But yeah I had to vent it, it's frustating to get kicked like that ... I found two/ three servers with some good rules but there is never and admin around the servers so if anybody can recommend a good server, I have my ears wide open

Comment

Don't give in to the dark side, Mind!

Yeah, there's some real knuckle draggin morons out there.
                          Your goal should be to be better than them.

Rather than getting ticked off with 'em, just laugh it off and shake your head at the wonders of humanity.
                          I've been punished for all sorts of stupid things, but still I very rarely punish TKs unless it's blatent, over the top stupid, or causes me some real grief (like getting nade spammed after running all the way from one flag to another).

Comment

try the tatical gamer servers.. went on it last night for the first time, must say had a few of the best games. Its unranked, but who cares? It's fun!

Comment

Yup I'm almost thinking of quiting the BF2 scene too... Now with all the cheats showing up and ****. But not only that, just came from a game of Gulf of Oman, and this "clan WM" was spawnkilling the ****s out of the aircraftcarrier... What ever happened to the, "clans play for the fun of gaming"...?

Comment

Working...
                              X