what da hell wa dat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what da hell wa dat

somebody please tell me how some things are accomplished.some examples are as follows: two days ago shot a very good experienced player with a tank cannon ,on screen kill ,i drove passed him full speed knowing this would happen, and felt his missle hit me about 200yrds away, maybe 7 sec. later in time.i know what u think no ,no, no medic, no squad leader,and this is the best, no outpost anywhere in site.start watching the very good players, u will notice some unblevable spawn times and also the ability to spawn anywhere.shot a guy a while back and he killed me while i was reloading,reloading takes 4 to 7 sec.if u pin some of them down they will vaiguely suggest that ,yes, some players know tricks and spend lots of time working on ways to beat punkbuster.i know they are beating these spawn times somehow.how often do you make a kill admitidely usually at an outpost and that character spawns back and kills you only a few seconds later.you are asking yourself how the hell are they getting back so fast.well they are and i would like to know how.i know of a guy, he is one of the best players in game i have ever seen, when you are fortunate enough to kill him you know that he will be back wherever you are in a few seconds and probably kill you.anybody want to let it out i would like to know.dont tell us it cant happen or theirs no way well there is.maybe at the end of this thread we will all know and level the playing field some.------majsmt-----

Re: what da hell wa dat

yeah i have had the sem experience recently. killed a player in the middle of nowhere,get the kill drive off then get hit with a rocket in the bcak from the same player. could have been part of a squad i missed or hack either way some strange things happening in game lately.

Comment

Well I think i understood what you were saying but your grammer is something to be worked on..... I have never payed enough attention to notice if guys were respawning before their time. This needs to be investigated though. If there is even a thought that someone can do this than they can probably do alot more that spawn in quicker.....

Comment

Happened To Me Too, A Few Times - Someone Tell Us What Is Going On Here!!!! And It Is Really Pi**ing Me Off Now That Such A Class Game Has So Many Flaws And Ability For Scumbags To Cheat And Ruin The Game. Ea Or Whoever Has To Look Into These Urgently.

Comment

thanks for the response,sorry but i just bang these things out without a lot of thought given to proper grammer.thanks for calling my attention to it,i will be more careful next time

Comment

The Bugs Are Hacks Are Growing.

Nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

It's and inevitability and no matter how many times EA/Dice/Punkbuster think they've wiped out the hacks something new will come around. It's a never ending cycle create(a hack), destroy, make a better hack.

Comment

I hav also had them to spawn where their was no flag at all, how the heck did they do that, I know that it can be done, in metal of honor my grandson who use to play on line with me found a glitch in the game , where in a tunnel u could go to a certain corner, there wasn't a hole or anything but u could lay downdown and the enemy could not see u and he use to taunt them to come into the tunnel, then he would kill them and they could never find him he never once got killed, but it was only on that one map , i ve also had that happen in BF2, I was at one of the flags in one of the maps and there ws no one around the flag and as I go lay down to capture the flag
                I can't get the flag to go down so i know there is a mech around somewhere all of a sudden i see a flash of an images of a mech in front of me and then he disapperared
                right before my eyes so i just started firing, i bet i looked stupid if any one was watching running around in circles firing with nobody around, well he finally killed me cause i couldn't see him, that why i new i wasn't seeing things since i got shot, but it has happened on other maps a well, one time i was sniping and a tank pulled up and the machine gun on top was wiping out all my men , but ther was no machine gunner, and i don't mean he was ducking down the gun was going crazy, so i fired at where the head would have been and low and behold i got a kill, I have also seen this on enemycars where u can't see the machine gunner , how do they get any satisfaction
                in cheating, how can they feel good when they know they are not the best, I guess
                they just wan't to look like the best to other gamers, but when I leave the game i don't even remember their name or their record

Comment

periods and paragraphs are helpful. i would have read your brilliant points if you had taken the time to use those simple tools....sorry.

nice icon though...

Comment

hey i didn't know we were in english class, i'll try to watch my grammer in the future
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by -=SiN=-Broown
                      Well I think i understood what you were saying but your grammer is something to be worked on..... I have never payed enough attention to notice if guys were respawning before their time. This needs to be investigated though. If there is even a thought that someone can do this than they can probably do alot more that spawn in quicker.....
                      Its GRAMMAR not GRAMMER.

Next time you want to take a stab at someone for their writing skills,
                      I suggest you check your own..

anyhow, yea, I noticed this last night...killed a guy with my shotgun,
                      he respawns in like 5 seconds and gets me..

Comment

I have to agree with everyone. Lot of wierd stuff happening more and more often.

When I do come across something funny like this, I usually just leave the server. Yes I'm ticked off, but I can't change it, so I just won't be a part of the cheaters game.

Lots of good servers out there with active,fair admins.

Comment

hell man i've been out of school for about 50 years it hard to remember where those things go, im not a writer i'm a fighter, hey that rymes, hell maybe i'm a poet and don't know it, **** that rymes to, man i'm on a roll, if keep on i might write a book of rymes.

Comment

grammar smammer who gives a ****, i love these people who never make a mistake.
                            so i mispelled a word, maybe god will send me to hell for mispelling a word, or leaving out a period or not putting in a paragraph, or inserting a comma, just maybe i'm making u use ur brain to figure out what i'm saying, what is this anyway english 101

Comment

all u english teacher come suck this wagger

Comment

Working...
                              X