defc0n's Battlefield 2 Server Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• defc0n's Battlefield 2 Server Manager

I am developing another remote manager for Battlefield 2 servers. My goal is for it to be lightweight and easy to use. More features are added practically every day and I appreciate comments/suggestions on how to improve it. It was developed in Java so that it should be able to run on multiple platforms and not just Windows.

It's still very early in development so there may be a few bugs I didn't catch. It requires absolutely no server side installation, and to run the program all you must do is double click the Jar file assuming you have the latest Java implementation installed.

While it currently lacks in features, it is very small and simple to use. I hope some server administrators out there find that it suits their needs. Donations are also greatly appreciated on the website

Feel free to email me about what you think.

defc0n

Re: defc0n's Battlefield 2 Server Manager

great!

will try it for sure...
    Just keep working on it!

Comment

updated version

Comment

I tried it and it connects once then it drops connection to the server. It then only works again when the server is started....I am running Linux.

Regards,

MrEasy

Comment

strange--i tried it in linux and it works fine for me. might try the newest version that i just released. also make sure the latest java jvm is installed on the linux box.

Comment

Working...
          X