Game won't install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game won't install

Hey all. I downloaded the demo about a month back, and started playing it fine. Then, one day it wouldn't let me connect to servers. I would click on the server title, and then join. Then the messege would come up saying "Joining Server" and then all of a sudden go back to the main Multi-player screen.

So I thought I would try to un-install it and re download it and start from scratch again. But this time, when I downloaded it, I would click the setup and it would show me the Battlefield 2 picture and then that little loading box on the bottom right, and then close back to desktop. What the hell is going on?!

Re: Game won't install

Can somebody please help? I really want to play with my brother who just got back from Iraq. . .

Comment

Sorry, misread.

Demo eh..

Run a virus scanner, and a SPyware scanner as well. Try downloading from another site. All i can come up with.

Comment

Manually uninstall

Comment

That is what I did.

Comment

Have you changed anything hardware-wise recently?

Installed any new software?

Do you have anything running in the background while playing?

Comment

i had the a similar problem, couldn't install bf2
              this is how i solved it.
              manual uninstall bf2+bf2 demo
              do a virus scan and adware/spyware scan and remove anything u find
              then reboot into safemode with networking and install the game and also patch to 1.03 in safemode with networking then update pb.

Comment

Working...
              X