Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun way to Spawn Camp a Carrier with a Plane.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fun way to Spawn Camp a Carrier with a Plane.

funny

Comment

Haha that is so fun, I got abot 11 people waiting for the attack helicopter haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x
        I do this all the time. Since I feel constantly dropping bombs on the carrier is kinda gay, I started doing a lot of Deck Swiping lately !!
        Thats right, What you do is line up so you're barely not touching the carrier deck but youre low enough to kill people with your plane.

Considering how many people stand around waiting for stuff to spawn on the carrier, and considering how they all stand in one spot constantly pressing E, I get 1-5 kills everytime I do a swipe :P

Its really fun to fly low enough by the Cobra spawn and kill all the people waiting with your plane, without using guns or missiles or bombs.

Try it, Its fun

I made a demostrative image for you.
        --> plane
        _ carrier deck
        | people

--> _____|_|_|
        I used to do that **** all the time in Desert Combat, but only to my own teammates under these circumstances combined together: 1) We were losing 2) About 25% of my team was standing on the runway waiting for me to crash or get roasted in the jet I was using, which rarely ever happened.

After a few times of doing that, you become the Moses of runway. You come flying in, and then you see everyone parting like the Red Sea and typing in a few choice words to you as you fly by.

Yes, I know, I'm an *******.

Comment

How can this be fun? It's lame and completely ruins the game for everyone else. Get a grip.

Comment

Yeah I tend to agree, jets are bane of our lives at best of times, let alone finding ways to just get people to leave and find other servers where there is some actual teamwork and fun going on...

Comment

lol nice i did that one and someone said on teamspeak all i saw was a wheel lol

Comment

Originally posted by goof72
                --> _____|_|_|

:laugh: :laugh:
                i odnt get it

Comment

Good idea, saves ammo.

Comment

Working...
                  X