Snipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snipers

Ever since the patch, how come I don't see thousands of Snipers running around?

I love the Sniper class, but I had no use on a Battlefield because the other half of my team were Snipers as well!

Has everyone moved on?

I hope so

I wub snipers!

Re: Snipers

Aww thanks nice to see some of us are apreciated, its a had work now with every n00b armed with an M95 but if they don't know how to use it then its foder for us.

Comment

I used to be a heavy M95 user but after the recent patch update and from excelling in my rank I found that the M95 totally sucks. This is my personal opinion and am not sure whether its just me but the M24 seems to have upgraded. I find it much more accurate and powerful than the M95. This weapon is truley a one shot one kill weapon!

Comment

I have yet to unlock the M95, and from the looks of it, I won't be any time soon.

I prefer the crosshairs of the M95 better.. much better accuracy.

Comment

You have to know how to use the m95. I thought it was a hunk of garbage when i first used it, but after I read and watched a video about how to aim with it, I make head shots or at least body shots 8/10 times, depending how far away they are. The m24 is more accurate I believe...but if you are on the chinese team or whatever, cant use it lol. The only thing I do not like about the m95 is the thickness of the crosshairs. But trust me, if you know how to use it, along with the m24, you can make head shots very easily.

My only problem is...I'm not a sniper! Lol. I prefer the Rambo style...running in guns blazing, everything dying. But I snipe once in a while, and am fairly good at it now that I know how to use the m95

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
            You have to know how to use the m95. I thought it was a hunk of garbage when i first used it, but after I read and watched a video about how to aim with it, I make head shots or at least body shots 8/10 times, depending how far away they are. The m24 is more accurate I believe...but if you are on the chinese team or whatever, cant use it lol. The only thing I do not like about the m95 is the thickness of the crosshairs. But trust me, if you know how to use it, along with the m24, you can make head shots very easily.

My only problem is...I'm not a sniper! Lol. I prefer the Rambo style...running in guns blazing, everything dying. But I snipe once in a while, and am fairly good at it now that I know how to use the m95
            Although I play certain classes on different maps I still find the sniper class to be very fun and enjoyable. It can be a pain in the ass at times when all you got is a crappy pistol, but once you get to your special spot it sure is great fun. I got my best kill today with the sniper class. I dropped a claymore from the top of the TV Station and killed someone with it. I am also interested in where I might find that M95 Video so I can learn how to use that weapon more effectively. I'm still pretty good, but I could always get better.

Comment

Just might not have patience like some Snipers out there do, or they might wanna get their stats to rise extremely fast with faster kills.

I mostly like using my M24 he he and hearing the round and seeing it hit my target 1 shot 1 kill makes me proud to be a Sniper. The M95 to me is well I dont know just I dont enjoy using it that much as most other Snipers do.

Comment

I still play mostly sniper. I have over 100 hours in as sniper and I still can't stand the M95. I like the Chinese and MEC sniper rifles as well due to the faster rate of fire. But when my choice of spawn point is down to 1 or 2 flags, that's when I take out my G3 or the AT kit. I got my best score on Wake with the sniper kit (69 points).

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkilled
                  Although I play certain classes on different maps I still find the sniper class to be very fun and enjoyable. It can be a pain in the ass at times when all you got is a crappy pistol, but once you get to your special spot it sure is great fun. I got my best kill today with the sniper class. I dropped a claymore from the top of the TV Station and killed someone with it. I am also interested in where I might find that M95 Video so I can learn how to use that weapon more effectively. I'm still pretty good, but I could always get better.
                  I found it in these forums actually, but I can't find the location. Basically you just have to account for bullet drop, because it DOES have bullet drop at least on this gun. I have made more kills with the rifle than ever before after learning this. The center of the crosshairs is for 0-100 meters, the area just below the center and the next line down is 100-400 meters, and anymore than that is really just not worth your time, but the second line is for 400+ meters. Practice, try it out...if you see a guy far away and you have the m95, try putting them in that area just below the crosshairs. It may take some time to learn to judge distance, but you'll soon find yourself making some sweet shots

Comment

I love the M24. I always use the M24 unless I'm not on the USMC team, then I'll use the M95. The M95 is still a great gun in this game, but I just enjoy shooting the M24 more.

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                      I found it in these forums actually, but I can't find the location. Basically you just have to account for bullet drop, because it DOES have bullet drop at least on this gun. I have made more kills with the rifle than ever before after learning this. The center of the crosshairs is for 0-100 meters, the area just below the center and the next line down is 100-400 meters, and anymore than that is really just not worth your time, but the second line is for 400+ meters. Practice, try it out...if you see a guy far away and you have the m95, try putting them in that area just below the crosshairs. It may take some time to learn to judge distance, but you'll soon find yourself making some sweet shots
                      Thanks a lot. I had an idea as to what those were but now I know for sure. I tried using them at times for headshots but I wasn't really hitting my target, the bullet probably went over the guys head. I guess I will do some more experimenting and I appreciate your advice.

Comment

Since the upgrade, the M95 is more innacurate.
                        The bullet is aimed right at his/her head and while prone with no movement from me...the bullet hit's the floor next to him/her spitting dust and dirt up allerting them of my presence! I then get shot by a crappy Medic Gun with ONE SHOT! What's up with that...OH...And I was atleast 400 hundred yards away with full health...Still pithed that ONE SHOT killed me!

Comment

The patch did not alter any guns.

I still don't understand bullet drop. I saw a thread once with a convincing proof of bullet drop, and yet in the game, I aim at someone's head 250m or 300m away, shoot, and kill. No bullet drop there...I'm confused.

Comment

Working...
                          X