Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouse doesnt move, keyboard wont type...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse doesnt move, keyboard wont type...

OK wtf is this ****?. This is ****ing me off, whenever i connect to a server (any server) i cant move my mouse, its stuck in the middle of the screen and i cant type anything. The game runs fine its just i cant move my mouse AT ALL, or type with my keyboard. All other programs I tried work fine. I doubt this is a brown out or w/e its called. I tried this to see if it would work: Shut down PC, unplug power cord from back of pc (wait 5-10 minutes), than unplugging the mouse and keyboard cords (and waited a few more minutes), than plug all cords back in and start up my pc again. I connect to BF2 servers and this **** STILL DOESNT WORK. Its been a week or so since this happened and i still cant play. I WANT MY BF2 BACK.
    Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to solve this problem. I also tried to configure my mouse and keyboard in the configuration and this **** still wont work. Any suggestions would be VERY APPRECIATED. Thanks yall, peace.

Re: Mouse doesnt move, keyboard wont type...

I dont know if this is what happened to you,
    But on my computer after a while of BF2 playing the mouse stuck and i couldnt write, when that sort of things happen I usually press numlock, to see if that green light starts to shine. It didnt.
    Since I'm not very good at the hardware, I took the computer to service and they suggested me to change the powersuplie...

It worked fine when i got it back.

Comment

Go to the ingame settings and use the 'default settings' to revert to your original control settings. This will recreate the controls.con file in \\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Settings

Comment

What should he do with that file?

Comment

Originally posted by =Sealinear
          What should he do with that file?
          Delete the controls.con file. The game will create a new one when next fired up, and you should be good to go.

Comment

You either delete the file and the game recreates it or just do as I said and hit the 'default controls' button.

Comment

Yea its the controls.con in your profile, the game for some reason will blank this file every 1'nce in a while. BACKUP your Profiles folder so if it happens again you do'nt halve ta redo your controls all over.

Comment

Working...
              X