Changing the Pattern on the USMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the Pattern on the USMC

I got GMAX and Autodesk 3d Max 8. I want to change the USMC uniform, but i need some help getting there. Please someone list the steps to where i can see it and change the it please, also some tips would help, i got the Photoshop and all that down packed.

AIM: raymonjoh
    msn: usmcgruntray [raymonjoh@ap4life.com]
    e-mail: usmcgruntray@gmail.com

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Changing the Pattern on the USMC

what changes are you planning on making.Some stuff can jsut be added to the texture. I would like a tutorial on changeing player models easily. Would be very handy.

Comment

Re: Changing the Pattern on the USMC

okay first thing you need a DXT5 viewer http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk...ad/dxtbmpx.EXE <that can view the game textures. Second you need to get a editor the best is to get photoshop. I SUGGEST THAT YOU CREAT A MOD THEN EDIT AS TO NOT INTERFERE WITH BF2

Step one: BACK UP ALL YOUR FILES
      Step two: Open Dxtbmp and go to eagames/bf2/mods/bf2 and find objects_client Then go to Kits select a team then extract ????????_c.dds
      C is the only one that affects the games looks
      Save as jpg or w/e from the DXT, open it in your image editor then edit it to w/e you want. save as the exact file name of the orignal Open your saved file in DXT then save it from DXT as a DDS DXT5 (SAVE AS THE EXACT ORIGINAL NAME) then put it where you got the original from, load it up on single or creat local but you can't connect to normal servers this is why i told you to back up your files.

Comment

Working...
      X