Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you shoot down aircraft with AA (by NoConflict)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you shoot down aircraft with AA (by NoConflict)

question! how do u get into that foward gun? Ive been able to jump at it but i cant seem to get into it?!?

Comment

You need to be USMC to be able to use essex guns, and make sure its not already occupied / destroyed.

Comment

Well there are two gun emplacements on the essex, if you want mess with the enemy planes, go for the one that is in the middle of the ship. Two essex gunners, while often being a waste of man power can really put a hex on a spawn killers day. (Note: the second gun is harder to get into, I suggest jumping up while holding E, and trying to get access from the 6x missile launcher rather than the AA gatling cannon.

By the way, anyone know any good rules of thumb for using distance leading with the AA cannons on jets?

Comment

ya about leadin

for some reason they gave the tunguska something the linebacker don't got

when you're in the tunguska you see that line that goes from the center of your crosshair to the target when you gotter locked? line the line up (heh) ahead of the nose of the jet and dependin on how far the sucker is you'll have to adjust the crosshair closer or further down the line.

for me that line really ****in helps and I have no idea why they didn't give the linebacker the same treament, in fact ya think it would've been the other way around where the linebacker would have the line (line, linebacker heh) and the tunguska wouldn't because the linebacker fires slower and with the tunguska you could really just lead the gun with the tracers since they fire out almost in a stream, I wish the mobile AA had zooming optics.

Comment

Working...
          X