Image CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image CD

Hey , I just got my new computer and I made a imageCD using alchool 120% on battlefield 2 , i both the game and I use the Cd on the other computer . So instead of buying a nother CD just to play it on my new computer i did an ImageCD . My question is : Is it illegal to do this and might i get banned for dowing this? Please be honnest.
    Thank You

Re: Image CD

no its not illegal. there are no laws against making personal backups of software you legally obtained.
    no you wont get banned from the game. there are no laws against using said backup to play.
    you might get banned from this forum though if somebody whines that you are pirating the game.

Comment

lol thanks

Comment

how do you make a cd image??

Comment

In other words, you're asking if you & a friend can both play on the same CD key. RIGHT? NOT Legal! Plus, PB will boot both of you if you try to connect at the same time.

Comment

No i have 3 diffrent Cd keys -- 2 of my friends stoped playing because they hated the buges in the game.

Comment

Well, if they gave you their CD keys.... Why didn't they give you the game disks also. Who are you trying to kid? Pfffffft!

Comment

Because they payed for the game...they wont just give it away you know. Dont worry about the cd-keys that wasen't an issue.

Comment

Working...
                X