Rank progression has froze, need help urgently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank progression has froze, need help urgently

My account name for Battlefield 2 is Loagden7.

So patch v1.03 came along and I gained numerous ranks (like many others) and now I find myself at Staff Sergeant with Gunnery Sergeant next to come.

But I have been increasing my score and my rank progress bar is not increasing. I am now at 8009 global score and I have still advanced 0% towards Gunnery Sergeant. I have gained about 1000+ worth of points since reaching Staff Sergeant and have made no progress towards Gunnery Sergeant.

Please help however you can. Tell me if you know what's wrong, and if you know how to fix this problem.

Re: Rank progression has froze, need help urgently

you need to unlock certain ribbons, medals, and badges to move up a rank. find them at bf2s.com or other sites

Comment

Thanks for the site but I still have a problem.

It says all I need for Gunnery Sergeant is 8000 points... which I have.

Note: it has been like this for about a week. Way more than it should if it were lag.

Comment

If you have slightly over 8000 points then just keep playing on a ranked server & it will come.

Comment

Go as special ops on a map and blow up the enemy's artillery, I found that helped with me . I was at like 807 before, I then blew up the artillery on the enemys side, then walla, you have been promoted.

Comment

This has happened to me too, as well as everyone with the 1.03 patch. The bar is stuck at 0%, but you still advance points and you still get promoted. The bar will always remain at 0%, but you will still get promoted when you get enough points for the next rank. The same thing has happened to me and I still got promoted from Corporal to Sergeant when I got enough points, even though the bar read 0% the entire way. This will still happen, even if you advance a rank, until the 1.04 patch fixes it. So don't worry yourself over it, you'll still advance ranks.

Comment

i need to become first sergant.. im stuck at the rank b4 that.. and i have all the requirements..
              wtf is up wit that

Comment

Thanks everyone. It just so happens that after I posted I went and played me some Strike at Karkand online and *bam* I had the rank.

That's a pretty annoying bug (the rank progression bar one). Funny, they make a patch to fix bugs and it creates more.

Ah... EA... what shall we do with you?

i need to become first sergant.. im stuck at the rank b4 that.. and i have all the requirements..
                wtf is up wit that
                I was in panic over the same type thing and I found I had to go some points over the actual score specification to get the rank. I needed 8,000 and I went to 8,012 to get it. Just keep earning points and it should come to you.

If that doesn't work then just make sure you have: Basic Knife Combat Badge, Basic Pistol Combat Badge, Basic Assault Combat Badge, Basic Anti-tank Combat Badge, Basic Sniper Combat Badge, Basic Spec Ops Combat Badge, Basic Support Combat Badge, Basic Engineer Combat Badge, and Basic Medic Combat Badge.

Comment

Working...
                X