Sad end of a great squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad end of a great squad

I just was in such a great squad we had like all but 1 person on voice, some good jokes and stuff going, crazy strategies all kinds of nice stuff. We were best squad like 5 times in a row totally dominating. Then we ended up on Zatar waiting to get the cobra and a couple guys kept landing while smoking everytime but not getting a lot done it seemed. So as a goof my SL C4's the cobra and blows it up. All of us were laughing and then we see SL kick/ban and I'm like dammit he got banned. But then I see 'kicking SM for camping', and then 'kicking me for shooting/stealing vehicle'. I could understand a kick for the ONE tk but come on kicking the whole squad out. Glory of War server enjoy.

Re: Sad end of a great squad

oh yeah been there B4 i hate that server if u start doing good even if its just 1 guy they will either ban u or padd u then bann ya bunch a punks

Comment

i think i got kicked about 10 times in a row and then banned from UCS's karkand server. i think it was because i had 140 points with 350 tickets still left in the game. gotta love getting banned for excessive pwnage. UCS can suck it.

Comment

I couldnt help but to wonder if the original thread has a secondary purpose of making fun of 12-years old talk (eg. excessive use of "like" and "totally", not that its bad or anything mind you incase im going to tramatize all your young, innocent little minds.

Comment

Lol thats happened to me. Luckily i got all their msn's before it happened. But yeh that totally sucks for you man. What a stupid thing.

Comment

makes me feel alot betteer about my experience today. See my thread the 2 side of bf2!!! Some admin - what are they on?!

Comment

Originally posted by iewgnem
              I couldnt help but to wonder if the original thread has a secondary purpose of making fun of 12-years old talk (eg. excessive use of "like" and "totally", not that its bad or anything mind you incase im going to tramatize all your young, innocent little minds.
              No that's just how I talk lol. And I'm 20 haha.

Comment

Originally posted by timsgameonline
                makes me feel alot betteer about my experience today. See my thread the 2 side of bf2!!! Some admin - what are they on?!
                Easy.. their on their own fragile egos, fueled by a serious inferiority complex. Top if off with a power trip, garnish with a server, serve with players, and you have your entree : Abusive Dickweeds

Comment

OMG Shutup U Guys.. Like Totally.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotizi
                    i think i got kicked about 10 times in a row and then banned from UCS's karkand server. i think it was because i had 140 points with 350 tickets still left in the game. gotta love getting banned for excessive pwnage. UCS can suck it.
                    UCS? is it that "My server > yours" server? with that little kiddie drawing banner? lol

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
                      UCS? is it that "My server > yours" server? with that little kiddie drawing banner? lol
                      hahaha omg i've been on that one!!

Comment

Originally posted by fate0521
                        hahaha omg i've been on that one!!
                        lol i was on it a while ago, getting my basic knife badge so i could rank up.

Comment

Working...
                        X