Vehicles changes in Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicles changes in Special Forces

In addition to the new vehicles, will the old vehicles be getting upgrades/downgrades or just tweaked in general? I haven't really heard anything about this. It seems some could still use more HP when going up hill, some semi-armored vehicles get shredded very quickly, etc.

Re: Vehicles changes in Special Forces

Seeing how EA/Dice is... I don't think they'd be able to go uphill... the way they go is... they don't listen to what the people want, they put what they THINK the people want.. and it of course depends on the speed of the vehicle, atv should do pretty well.. when I go downhill in the buggy I can go over any hill under the steepness of /

Comment

Originally posted by FusioN[90thSFG]
      Seeing how EA/Dice is... I don't think they'd be able to go uphill... the way they go is... they don't listen to what the people want, they put what they THINK the people want.. and it of course depends on the speed of the vehicle, atv should do pretty well.. when I go downhill in the buggy I can go over any hill under the steepness of /
      vehicle speed uphill was addressed in 1.03 so i really dont know what u are going on about...

i doubt they will make ANY changes to pre-existing vehicles....

Comment

i doubt they will do anything to it

Comment

screenshots look great, and the guy in the interview is very excited

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/ba...reenindex.html

Comment

Hmm I'm leaning to them making at least some changes.. it seems like a great opportunity to do so. Maybe outfit some of the older vehicles with new weapons.

Comment

Working...
            X