keep getting kicked by pb. (uk)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep getting kicked by pb. (uk)

For some reason i keep getting kicked by pb from servers. if you are haveing the same probs this might be of some help. It lets me go on a few servers ea uk 8 to 12 try it out. if any one can tell me why i get kicked that would realy helpfull.This is the reason(this pb server reqires(a1360 c1.199)-error loading pbag)It only started this morning.

Re: keep getting kicked by pb. (uk)

Have you tried updating manually??

Download PBSetup:

Run it and let it update itself and then add BF2 to list of games and then update the game. After this close util and update again, to make sure.

Comment

yeah any other thing's i can try?

Comment

i keep getting kicked for weird reasons. several servers, that i don't think i've ever played on before, kick me before i can even join. the message is: "You have been BANNED by a server admin."

or i get problems while loading in between rounds on certain servers with messages like "you are playing with modified content. please revert to the original game files." i don't run any modified content, so i don't know what's up with that.

Comment

Servers will kick to allow members or admin play. Probably even more so after 1.03 coz of reserved slts etc. Read my post today about my first banning - so ridiculous. Its callled the 2 sides of bf2...

Admin make it up most of the time. Prob just to let their mates play!

Comment

hey timsgameonline, can you link me to that thread? i must be blind because i couldn't find it...

i was just playing on a clanserver (DDS, i think) on Wake Island. i was having a decent round playing as USMC and i got disconnected about halfway through the round with the message "Connection to Server has been Lost." there were only about 20 people playing on this 64 player server. this has been happening to me way too often.

Comment

Working...
            X