Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Punished for killing enemies..another bug..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punished for killing enemies..another bug..

Ok, I was just at a ranked server.. and everyone was getting
    punished when they killed enemies.. Several players had -22 , -34 , etc
    points.. and someone said it was a 'glitch'

just how many 'glitches' are there in this piece of junk code, anyhow?

Is dice trying to break the record for producing the most bug-latent
    product ever made ?

This pretty much does it for me, no way will I ever pay for another EA
    product for the PC. Expansion pack? pfft..

Re: Punished for killing enemies..another bug..

I heard that one of the latest hacks is using the red/blue exploit and let's the enemy see the colors switched, but not sure. I started to believe this as whenever I see such a bug someone immidiatly jumps and tries to justify why this is happening.

Comment

Dont know about all that, However a couple of times I've went to cap a flag or something, and boom a chinese or Haji soldier, I smoke his a$$ and I'm punished for a teamkill, like WTF? beats me

Comment

Sad this game is so exploited and riddled with so many bugs..

I thought UT series games had their problems with exploits but
        BF2 is getting just as bad, but at least with the UT series games
        you dont have all the bugs and glitches..

Comment

The sad thing is that this is a multi-billion $$$ industry and no one is bothering about the security in any game. The only thing we have is the useless pubkbuster and the very lowsy programmers, and what is more annoying is the fact that most of those problems can be solved with few extra lines of code in the game itself.

Comment

I've had it happen where a guy's name was indeed red, but he was dressed as a Chinese (my team), and at first I thought it was the red name bug. And then he began to shoot everyone. I killed him, and sure enough, it was an enemy, and he dropped an american kit.

Comment

well, I think one really needs to look no farther than the games server
              browser to see just how clueless DICE is when it comes to delivering a
              quality product. UT1999 had a better server browser and it came out
              6 years ago..

As far as the hacks go.. its pretty common, really, to have a game
              hacked and numerous aimbots, etc made for them which eventually
              end up showing up more and more.. and to have the publisher give
              very little effort to stop them, whatsoever. But one would think that
              the gestapo of all game publishers, EA , having all their built in rules
              and separating servers into ranked and unranked, and throwing their
              control around as much as they have with this title would at least try
              to thwart the hacks..

But then again, apparently EA has its agenda, and thats it.. No more,
              No Less.. Beta test it ? Nah.. Beta testing is where you actually fix
              the bugs and holes BEFORE you release it.. which EA didnt require of DICE
              obviously.

The fact is.. this game was way behind schedule, and EA wanted to
              release it to get all our money.. they figured they have enough of the
              bugs fixed to be able to call it a game.. but they were wrong..

im seeing more and more exploits, hacks, holes, and downright unfinished
              aspects of this game more and more as each day goes by..

The game had major potential.. but its turned a lot of people I know off,
              and is starting to do the same with me.. because of its **** poor support.

Sad too, because it can be fun.. but I see EA doing very little to fix
              any of the issues.. Their number one priority right now is getting their
              expansion pack out so that we can all be paying beta testers for that too.

EA and DICE as a combination publisher / creator has to be the worst in
              online gaming history.

Comment

its not a hack.. i joined a server the otherday with my bro.. we were in the same team he had an ennemy tag and can only be seen if u aim at him
                he will even show up as a red dot on the mini map if u spot him lol

Comment

Thats happened to me a couple of times playing MEC. People are dressed as your team, even though they dont appear on your radar or have blue names over them, and when you aim at them they suddenly get red names over them. I shoot them,they die, it never says team damage, and suddenly I get punished for a TK. Always seems to happen as MEC. I think it was with the 1.03 patch too. Doesn't happen often, but still a bug that shouldve been fixed by the patch.

Comment

Well if you think this game is buggy, have you ever played "Boiling Point, Road to Hell"?
                    . . . I know there are a couple of things yet to be adressed but Boiling Point was released as a full product and it felt more like a flash game it sucked so bad, the concept was good but there were so many bugs it was unplayable! So with that in mind, the few minor issues which come up once in a while with BF2 are not so bad really.

Comment

Its pretty bad, on Wake i was surrounded by 4 "enemy's", i didnt shoot them cos i knew they were friendly (walking towards the enemy spawn along with me gave me that clue). But before i could say "hey you guys are red" the TKing party began..

Comment

The games not that bad as some of you are saying. Its leaps and bounds over 1942 and Vietnam IMO. The game is simply brilliant. The fact that it still is bloody brilliant after heaps and heaps of bugs is pretty good. Hopefully they will get them fixed but for now .. i think this is the best game i have EVER played. Stop whining

Comment

it's not a hack, it related to the wrong tagging bug, had it myself couple off times to, hope this isue will be solved some day

Comment

Working...
                          X