catalyst 5.10 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catalyst 5.10 problems

can someone help me. I install the 5.10 driver and it comes up with this error.
    You do not have permission to change catalyst control center settings. Please contact your administrator for further help. But I am the administrator!! someone please help :cry:

Re: catalyst 5.10 problems

bumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Comment

bumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Comment

Come on, man, it's only been an hour. I usually have to wait at least half a day before someone replies. I know you want to get it straightened out, but you could have a little more patience.

Anyway... did you properly uninstall your old driver build? If not, that's the problem right there. Use the cat-uninstaller program to clear your drivers, and then reinstall.

Comment

I have problems with those drivers too, the control center give me a error but where do i get the 5.9's?

Comment

Did you try and uninstall the drivers and reinstall them, and have you tried using the non-CCC version that has the old style CP.

Maybe the windows account you are using has too few privileges.

Comment

um no... it says im computer administrator

Comment

lollerbump

Comment

Did you use driver cleaner to get rid of old drivers.

Anyways i tried and didn't like the 5.10 Cat's. I find a better gaming experience using the Omega drivers which are optimised more for games than they are for benchmarks.
                  Link
                  http://www.omegadrivers.net/

I am using the 5.10 Omegas i haven't tried the 5.10a's yet. Runs BF2 lovely which is what counts to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X