Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spawn Camping?

Originally posted by ammar
    yes .. but not the WHOLE game ! its funny one or 2 times .. after that ur realy camping !!
    that doesnt make any sense. you're saying you should only blow them up a couple of times and then leave the jets alone? oh the poor dears. we cant be upsetting the pilots.

you're still wrong.
    its not camping. its killing pilots that are either too lazy, too stupid or too inept to understand all they are giving you easy points and huge laughs.

Comment

Agree or dissagree, it up to you to respect local server rules.
      If you don't, take the kick like a man.

I had a frustrating experiance with spawn camping yesterday. The stated server rules were "No rules, it's WAR!". I was going to try to (finally) get my basic pistol badge, so I run out to do a little spawn camping.
      So what happens? My bloody SL was already there camping with a firken 'nade launcher!!

How dare he!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
        Why not just kill me instead of kicking me?
        You have a point there. But their server, their rules. play somewhere else.

Comment

they kicked him for something he wasnt doing. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
            that doesnt make any sense. you're saying you should only blow them up a couple of times and then leave the jets alone? oh the poor dears. we cant be upsetting the pilots.

you're still wrong.
            its not camping. its killing pilots that are either too lazy, too stupid or too inept to understand all they are giving you easy points and huge laughs.

my dear ghandi ..

u might be right .. but if u keep killing the jets on the airstrip they will complain and then start t say that your team has no pilots with b*lls , so they are afraid to have dogfights and that's why they sent a special soldier to kill their jets on the airstrip .. ROFL

i know its fun .. and if you like to blast them by C4 ... just do it !
            buit dont hate me .... :cry: :cry:
            hahaha

Comment

no. its not.

its annoying pilots, which deserves a medal.
              there is nothing, i repeat NOTHING, funnier than c4'ing a jet just as it leaves the ground.
              Except maybe C4ing full helos on BH whore maps like Mashtuur....

I did that tonight and didn't get kicked by the admins luckily... They simply did what the thread starter's foe should've done, and hunted me down..

Garibaldi, your tactics are sound, although it's more fun for me to steal their jets.. You'll just have to avoid servers run by pansies in future.

Comment

Originally posted by evogre3n
                oh i assure you c4'ing a full blackhawk is MUCH funnier :P
                I can vouge for that. I did it a bunch of times on daqing

man was it funny

they kept comming back every time to get in and id plop C4 on them every time and blew em away. cant believe how long it took them to wise up :\

Comment

there is NOTHING wrong with going to an un-cappable base, but some admins don't like you to blow up their toys so they'll kick you :|

Comment

but if u keep killing the jets on the airstrip they will complain
                    of course they will complain. :laugh:
                    ppl that stick to jets do so because they are unable to play the game.

buit dont hate me .... :cry: :cry:
                    i dont hate you. i dont know you.

Comment

People are such whiners,

Nothing wrong with it, totally legit.

I mean if people can't kill 1 lone infantry and need to resort to kicking them so they can just sit on the runway like an asshat and wait for their uber plane to spawn with no chance of being killed then IMO they shouldn't even be able to play this game online

I mean yes it is there server, and they can do whatever they want, dosen't make them any less nOObish IMO

Comment

of course they will complain. :laugh:
                        ppl that stick to jets do so because they are unable to play the game.

i dont hate you. i dont know you.

now i can sleep with clear councious .. lool

Comment

Working...
                        X