Beta Tester Section.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Tester Section.

I could see it before but now i can. I was to understand that if you could see that section you had been selected to beta test. I don't see it now. Have i been removed? Has the section come down? Was it a fluke that i could see it in the first place?
    Thanks!

Re: Beta Tester Section.

Originally posted by {HHx}b14ze
    I could see it before but now i can. I was to understand that if you could see that section you had been selected to beta test. I don't see it now. Have i been removed? Has the section come down? Was it a fluke that i could see it in the first place?
    Thanks!
    You should see it, you weren't removed. I can see it. I don't know what happened. Try logging out and logging in again, if it doesn't work pm me, i ll ask the admin.

Comment

does this mean im in

Comment

I guess all php sites are not working for me. On my site i am getting a login loop.. I fixed it once before but am having trouble finding the site i posted the fix on. ROFL!

Comment

if you can see the beta testing forum your in it.

Comment

Ok if you use php, keep this in mind. If you ever get stuck in an endless login loop (admin, or regular user loop), the fix is simple. Make sure your clock is set correctly. I know this sounds stupid, but my clock was off by about a month for some reason, and it affected the way the pc stores cookies. ALL FIXED! :laugh:

Comment

Working...
            X