wake island anti TK punish tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wake island anti TK punish tip

i have found a solotuion to the selfish bubonic flopcakes that sit in front of your jet at the chinese airstrip to tk punish you:

make your jet go in reverse until it starts going down the cliff shortly behind you, and as your nose starts to point diagonally towards the sky, hit your afterburners to shoot off into space! i did this earlier today by accident when i was trying to turn to the side so i can go around some idiots but i ended up going down the cliff instead.

Re: wake island anti TK punish tip

thats awesome!
    Thanks for posting a good thread up (im not being sarcastic)..
    Its nice to see new things in the forum.. im giving you 5 stars!

I tried this before and It works like a charm if you get your timing right.. and nothing ****es off those ass-hats more than when you do it

Comment

Sweet........!

Comment

i would love to see those Tk punishers faces when you take off vertical, and they dont get ur jet and they dont Tk you , great idea

Comment

I'd do it just to see what it looks like. Awesome tip.. wonder if it will work other places.. like. carreir decks... like when they climb on top.. I'll bet if you tilt enough they'll just fall off.

Comment

i've done the same vertical take off with the F35 on the demo but without the cliff (i'm not talking about hovering with 'S'). just aim your nose straight up and take off. i'm not sure if it works for other jets or even on the retail version because i have not tried it yet

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
              i've done the same vertical take off with the F35 on the demo but without the cliff (i'm not talking about hovering with 'S'). just aim your nose straight up and take off. i'm not sure if it works for other jets or even on the retail version because i have not tried it yet

It does

And good tip about the take off in Wake.

Comment

Originally posted by felix**fs
                thats awesome!
                Thanks for posting a good thread up (im not being sarcastic)..
                Its nice to see new things in the forum.. im giving you 5 stars!

I tried this before and It works like a charm if you get your timing right.. and nothing ****es off those ass-hats more than when you do it
                speaking of that. Once on that map, me and some clanmates were on US. Our best pilot took off, and there was another of our pilots on too. So we worked it out, i would take off in the F35 go and steal a J-10. So we could have 3-4 planes in the air. Well, just as it spawned and i got in, 3 retards came and stood in front of me.

Well, i just pressed S and lifted off, just high enough to clear them and hit the afterburner and took off. really ****ed those pricks off.

Comment

lol, I gotta try this, I always get dickheads standing infront of the J10 when I'm in it.
                  "ogm my plaen!! I was here firstt!1"

Comment

One thing that happened to me, me an my friend were playing and he was comming at me in a jeep, i knew he was going to TK me so i was like "alright i'll punish him" He jumped out before it hit me, i got "killed" but not TK'd.. so just get the jet moving, an jump out right before it knocks the guy out :]. I try not to do that too much tho..

Comment

I feel you guys 100%, I was in blackops last nite. At Karkand I was whoring it up in the M1a1, and I swear to god I probably ran over 3 or 4 of my guys, they just run in fron t of you like you're at thier mercy and can stop on a dime. I was bitching up a storm the whole game to get people to stay the fukk outta my way, and htey just kept running right in front of me, I guess for some Ignorance really is bliss

Comment

Heh! That is a funny tip! good one anyway!

Comment

nice tip thnx ! i will go try it immidiatly !

Comment

Wow thats gunna help ALOT! ty so much

Comment

Maybe the best tip ever

Comment

Working...
                              X