Who Misses The abillity to lean ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Misses The abillity to lean ?

I used to be a huge Call Of Duty fan before BF2 hit the shelfs, the ability to lean out from behind cover and also peek around a corner was a very helpful addition.
    Anybody know why this feature was left out and if there are any plans to introduce it in the future ?

Re: Who Misses The abillity to lean ?

Dont think its possible on the BF2 Engine.

This should be in modding section.

Comment

Leaning would be great. I'm sure all of us wishes at least once during a game that we could have just peered around that corner to see that tank in the middle of the road.

Comment

I don't miss leaning at all.

I remember the days of Medal of Honor with all the leaners out there. Running around all the time at an angle...idiots.

Comment

I don't think they have it in BF2 because their isn't really any easy keys to set it to that aren't being used by other stuff. That being said, if they did do it, they should make it so you can only lean when crouched or prone and not moving.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

first bunnyhoppers ! now bunny-lean-hoppers !!!

imagine .. in Karkand .. you see them all bunnyhopping with their weired heads ! nooo ffs ! its a nightmare !!

Comment

Yea, I remember in Delta force Black Hawk Down everyone running bout while leaning.

Looked like they had a stiff neck or a badly bent spine...

Comment

I miss it,its one of the reasons why I went back to America's Army.

Comment

Originally posted by MaCs&TeCNiNeS
                  Dont think its possible on the BF2 Engine.

This should be in modding section.
                  If bunny pronning is possible, I dont see why Leaning isnt...

Comment

i don't miss it, and in games where you can use the feature i mostly don't even use it

Comment

really really wish they had it, soldiers don't stand out of a corner with their whole body exposed they make themselves as small a target as possible

sounds like the games yall played let you lean while running n stuff, that's stupid just make it to where you have to stand still and lean out

hidden and dangerous 2 had a cool way of measuring the length of a lean, the edge of your computer screen would be where your crosshairs would end up when the lean animation was completed so all I'd do was come up to a corner and face straight at the wall and strafe over to the side till the end of the wall was just barely visible on the side of the screen and then do a lean and you'd make yourself the smallest target possible this way

Comment

Yeah i know. Esp. when you're trying to take a flag and armor rolls up the hill and kills you when you take a sneaky peek around. tsk!

Comment

Working...
                        X