Alcatraz Map Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcatraz Map Anyone?

I just wanted to suggest perhaps an Alcatraz map, not to bad i think. I dont have time to map any maps tell iam done with school which is in Dec.

T

Re: Alcatraz Map Anyone?

you would have to go to the island, its massive, lots of buildings, then there is the lower floors that date back to the civilwar, massive project.

Comment

Total caos if every cell can be hidden in . Imagine being able to lock up the enemy and then roll in a couple of frags and he cant do diddly aboot it !!!

Comment

Funny you should say that as I am workin on a map called - Insurgency at Alcatraz Island. Although no cellblocks w/o making custom models. Maybe I post screenies later.

I did however make an alcatraz dm map for HL2 with cells you can lock dudes in though - pretty cool - look it up.
        some good pics - http://halflife2.filefront.com/screenshots/File/36757/1

Although if you download it get beta2a

Comment

That is sweet, i just thought it was a wild idea.

T

Comment

I am working on a prison map, not alcatraz, but it will be a pretty cool prison map, i will post in here once it is done.

Comment

i was a big fan of that film,

Comment

You know what else would be a nice map? The holy site of MECCA, Mec vs US, hell yeah! Blow some sh!t up.

Titus

Comment

Working...
                X