OMG!? How do I play BFR files!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!? How do I play BFR files!???

I told the console to start recording a LAN game and it said ''Recording...'' so after the round I looked in Community and... no files, I rebooted the game, no files, rebooted my PC, no files. The files ARE there because they are in the recordings directory called 1.demo in C:/Programme Files/EA GAMES/Battlefield 2/mods/bf2/Demos. Tryed again but TELLING the console to stop recording b4 the round ends, and again, the file is there but not in Community... Anybody have any ideas on how to get them working?

Re: OMG!? How do I play BFR files!???

You must stop the recording before the round is over... lame i know. but thats ea for ya, at least thats what i last heard..... some one please correct me if i am wrong

Comment

ok if u can find ur demo under your game install directory u'l need to copy it to:

C:\Documents and Settings\"URUSERNAME"\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos

if this "demos" folder doesnt exist creat it and put ur demo file in it.. this way it should appear in ur community demo list

Comment

You need to stop recording before the round ends.
        Come on EA, 3 patches (+1 1.02.2) and you still havn't fixed that load of ****.

Comment

Lebanese_Forces I'll give it a go now I'll EDIT this and tell you guys, thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Originally posted by exho
            You must stop the recording before the round is over... lame i know. but thats ea for ya, at least thats what i last heard..... some one please correct me if i am wrong
            oh umm how do u get BFR files

Comment

I never stop recording before exiting and mine always works. Use Battle Launcher.

Comment

sorry, wrong thread

Comment

Ok,
                  Ingame, you type demo.recorddemo name
                  and you do NOT need to stop it, this is a fact.

Then, go to

and download battlelauncher

This launcher will locate all of YOUR demos, and all the community demos, and you can launch them from that screen.

Comment

*clear*

*shock In*

*bazzuump*

How do people find these ancient threads?

Comment

when you have the game running and your at the stats screen or server selection screen look at the top of the page and select the box that says community. The Battlefield recorder files will be in there but you still must download them from the server that you played on running battle recorder. I usually try to down load the file about an hour after playing the round.

Its pretty interesting to watch yourself play a round and can help you improve your game.

Its easier to just answer the question and then let the thread go back to where it came from, isnt it. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

redrider, you don't understand what he's talking about.
                        He recorded them himself, which means they don't show up in community.

Go to my post to see what to ACTUALLY do

Comment

Working...
                        X