friends in singleplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friends in singleplayer

probably ben asked but i dont have time to look. so can someone tell me how i say start a LAN and have a few friends join(you know so we can have fun mods on it and the such) or make it so that more than 1 person can play in single player with me. like is there a mod out there that can be downloaded? please and thanjks.
    noone answered in the server support so i put it here.

Re: friends in singleplayer

Sadly no. Like many other things, DICE in their infinite stupidity removed this extremely valuable feature from the game so now if you want to practice on bots with a friend you're screwed...

Comment

nope not true, i have played on a server with bots with a couple of my clan buddies, some body stars a single player game, and then just have there friends connect to their ip and your in! good way to practice choppers with gunners ect.

Comment

Go to: www.wccsquad.com
        or: www.dies-world.com

These are single player/COOP mods w/ extended maps and Dies-world has NEW coop maps.
        What you have to do is: Person w/ best computer starts a single player game. Then your buddy's go to multi-player, and under add IP, put in the IP of the person running the game, then join. There is read-me's on both to tell you how to adjust bots and such. Enjoy...........

Comment

It works? Cool! Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Working...
          X