Teamwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamwork

In my 230 hours of playing BF2, I have only been in 2 squads that used teamwork, the best one I was the leaders name was wtkmchi255, wow that was an amazing expearence (sp?), and it ****es me off that NO squads use teamwork, does anyone know of a server that actually uses teamwork

Re: Teamwork

yeh i guess that would be good to know.

Most times i experience teamwork has been on random occurences.:hmm:

If you really want teamwork you might want to try joining a clan.

Comment

if you want teamwork join a clan, other then that ive only Found 1 squad that eavin used Voip as a team.

Comment

I get a squad and use team work all the time, usually I being the leader. I also use voip. The hard part is getting the rest of the squad to stick around lol. I've had some good squads though, and I miss them because we would win every game, end with the top scores, and be the top squad. And no, we weren't stat padding or anything, we just killed a lot of guys lol. I'd hide somewhere to be their spawn point, spot enimies for them, let them go take points etc.

Comment

Oddness...

I've found plenty of teamwork going on.
          Maybe you need to lead by example?

If you are always spawning on and sticking with your SL, you are setting a good example. If you use VOIP and/or chat to express that the squad needs to work together, maybe some of yer boys will get the hint.

Good teamwork begins with good squadies. YOU are in position to back up your SL.

Comment

Working...
          X