How to use a bomber if you are in a pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use a bomber if you are in a pub

Frustrated because no one can line you up with laser guided missile?

Guess who lines you up the best? Yourself. That's right. Press F2 inflight to switch to the gunner sweat, aim the missile, get a lock, shot, switch back after impact.

If no lock is acquired and there is no friendly vehicle around, simply point crosshair at where you want to hit

You don't have to reload as often as you have 16 very precise and destructive missile that can kill everything (YES, everything) in one shot, very effective against blackhawks (haha, take my KH29)

you must go straight, do not dive, level your plane.

Re: How to use a bomber if you are in a pub

Sounds like a good plan mate, but all that seat swoping has got to be quite tricky and not practical in a lot of stuations. Surely the jet starts to dive as soon as you leave the pilots seat leaving you with about 0.00001 of a second to get your lock on and the try to shoot your rocket accurately.

I'll have to go try this now, still not convinced that its worth doing tho.

Personally if I am in a bomber I usually find that dropping the five bombs I have on board gets me more than enough points. Its a lot easier than switching seats all the time.

Comment

exactly how do u use the bombing seat when someone else is a pilot?? du u get a lock by just waiting or do u have to put yer ame over the target??

Comment

Posting once is more than enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Idaeus
          exactly how do u use the bombing seat when someone else is a pilot?? du u get a lock by just waiting or do u have to put yer ame over the target??
          could you post that again. I didn't quite get it the first four times...... rofl
          I have seen some pretty "nifty" bombong lately. I have never really tried the two seaters though. sounds like fun

Comment

I have more of a problem with morons not even knowing that the missile is there.

Comment

the plane will keep flying if you switch.

usually I come in and do a missile strike type of thing, coming into a outpost in a straight line, regardless if anything is on my radar or not, and just strike the area with missile.

Comment

yo its hard as a passenger in the bomber to hit anything when the pilot is flying too fast or not giving you enough time to shoot the missle. i dont fly but i can gun like there's no tomorrow.

Comment

Been posted ages ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X