Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheats

I am really serious here, so please don't flame too much

Since the new patch, are there cheats now? I have noticed alot of odd things, but I just keep playing. But lately, I have seen and heard others yelling about cheats. Did they do something in the last patch that made cheating easier?

This is what I have seen personally, let me know if you have seen any or more:

Rapid fire M95 Sniper Rifle. Saw a sniper on my team take out 3 guys in less than a second. All saying ?????[M95]enemy????. It really looked like arty kill spam! hahaha

Auto-aim? I saw a guy on the top gun of a tank shooting, small bursts, so far away that he and I could not see through the fog (I was standing next to the tank, in awe), and each burst killed an enemy...13 straight enemy went down, and he never missed...then another tank came and killed them...and me

Not a cheat here, but a question...did they make Helicopters tougher? I have seen a few take 2 AA missles, and an anti-tank round..all almost at the same time, and the chopper didn't go down. Also, when flying, I seem to be lasting longer than I did before. Just wondering there.

With so many idiots already in the game, I hate to see cheat get in and ruin it completely.

I'm off to go kill people now:ar15: ! I hope to check back here later and not be on fire :rock:

Re: Cheats

there are tons of hacks out most dont work well or are caught but there is a group that has hacks a squad named LoE that has hacks that are not detected by PB seen these guys on a forum about hacking and had many many ss's of them cheating had aimbots and crap. If anyone ever has a match against them GoodLuck most do lose

Comment

Originally posted by 3nsane
      Rapid fire M95 Sniper Rifle. Saw a sniper on my team take out 3 guys in less than a second. All saying ?????[M95]enemy????. It really looked like arty kill spam! hahaha
      Did you witness the guy firing, or did you just see it pop up as kills? If you didn't actually see and/or hear him fire multiple rounds, he could have easily shot one of the exploding cylinders. I know when I run around with my M95 (90% of the time hehe) I always keep an eye out for those explosive tanks. It's one of the few ways a sniper can get some crazy kills hehe. Or, he could have taken out a smoking/flaming chopper or jeep. Or, probably the least likely, he could have taken out a pilot and everyone went down with the ship

Auto-aim? I saw a guy on the top gun of a tank shooting, small bursts, so far away that he and I could not see through the fog (I was standing next to the tank, in awe), and each burst killed an enemy...13 straight enemy went down, and he never missed...then another tank came and killed them...and me
      You would be surprised how well any of the mounted guns in this game can tear sh*t up, even from incredible ranges. Especially bursting, those things are nasty accurate.

Not a cheat here, but a question...did they make Helicopters tougher? I have seen a few take 2 AA missles, and an anti-tank round..all almost at the same time, and the chopper didn't go down. Also, when flying, I seem to be lasting longer than I did before. Just wondering there.
      No, I don't think they toughened the choppers, but they sure d*cked up the AA missiles - they are nearly worthless anymore IMO.

Comment

Yea there are more hacks out there now for some reason,PB isnt doing there job there not tuff and hard on people who use cheats for MP

Comment

I didn't see the sniper, just all the complaints...so maybe that was it with the can.

"You would be surprised how well any of the mounted guns in this game can tear sh*t up, even from incredible ranges. Especially bursting, those things are nasty accurate."

I know they are deadly, but he was shooting people that he could not see. I was right next to the tank, and in Karkand (sp?) it is 'foggy', he was killing things beyond the fog that were not in sight...unless they came out with some new goggles I don't know about, hahaha

I just came from 2 different servers, the first had a ton of pusses on it, but the last one was awesome. no on-purpose TK's I saw, good teamwork by both sides, and both rounds were decided by 10 or less. NOw thats what I call a fun time!!

Comment

Theres no hacks just better players. Period.
            Someone who utilizes hacks doesnt make them better then a really good player who doesn't it all comes down to each individuals gamign skill hack / no hacks. The only thing that ever Hacks in life is the god dang computer in single-player / RTS games, I really hate the computer, it always hacks, people on the other hand no matter how Godly, they are still human, meaning they have weakness' and make mistakes, being a gamer with a hack makes you more prone to making "Mistakes" then a non-hacked gamer, the biggest mistake a hacked player makes, is using the hack in the first place.

I myself thought about coding hacks for un-legit players, and building trojans/etc into them and teaching them a lesson beyond life itself... but that would require my time and id rather game with them

Comment

I have read it is impossible to have an aimbot in this game. There is no fog hack but 420 players have been caught for hacks already and it only a matter of time to catch the rest!
              http://rep.punksbusted.com:9000/cgi-bin/bans.cgi
              http://rep.punksbusted.com:9000/cgi-...ey=16&remove=0
              I did notice that PB hasn't caught many in the last three weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Slayter_Maximus
                Theres no hacks just better players. Period.
                Someone who utilizes hacks doesnt make them better then a really good player who doesn't it all comes down to each individuals gamign skill hack / no hacks. The only thing that ever Hacks in life is the god dang computer in single-player / RTS games, I really hate the computer, it always hacks, people on the other hand no matter how Godly, they are still human, meaning they have weakness' and make mistakes, being a gamer with a hack makes you more prone to making "Mistakes" then a non-hacked gamer, the biggest mistake a hacked player makes, is using the hack in the first place.

I myself thought about coding hacks for un-legit players, and building trojans/etc into them and teaching them a lesson beyond life itself... but that would require my time and id rather game with them
                Erm... Those good drugs yer on?

That made no sence at all.

Yes, there are hacks for BF2. Yes, using them makes it easier for the abusers to kill you. No, using a hack doesn't make you a worse player. Maybe a worse person, but not a worse player. The really scary thing about cheats is when skilled players use 'em.

Personally, I get satisfaction from doing the best I can with the baseline. If I'm up against a cheater I'll work my tail off to cram his cheats up his arse. If the cheat is too powerful, then I say screw it and find some place/thing else to play.

Comment

Working...
                X