No announcement yet.

Attack Heli - No gunner w/ TV missiles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack Heli - No gunner w/ TV missiles?

Hey guys. I was playin last night and this guy really ****ed me off. I'm wondering if anyone else has ever seen someone do this (I bet they have.)

This guy would go solo in an attack chopper, and go up extremely high. When he saw an enemy vehicle or attack chopper (i.e. me) he would jump into the gunner seat and shoot a TV missile while the chopper started spinning out of control. After the kill, he'd jump back in the pilot seat and set up for the next kill.

Anyone seen this before? Is this common? And is there a trick to doing this? I tried practicing this a few weeks ago when I had the idea for it, but I could't fire the missile quick enough before the chopper had turned too much. I guess ya gotta spam right and then left click as soon as you hit F2 for the gunner swap, huh?

Re: Attack Heli - No gunner w/ TV missiles?

haha..I do it all the time and it's really fun to do. All you gotta do is make sure you have enough altitude first and are within range of the target 500-600m. Next, line up your target between your crosshair and the thing below that lets u know where the co-pilot's gun is pointed. Now, the trick is to rotate the heli to the left of your target because the helicopter always spins clockwise. With enough practice u figure out how much u need to rotate it so you have enough time to switch to the gunner seat and fire it off so you're pointing directly at the target.

Good maps to do it on are Kubra Dam and Daqing Oilfields since they have a lot of armor to blow up.

Comment

Re: Attack Heli - No gunner w/ TV missiles?

wow, that's something I never knew about

Comment

Working...
      X