• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are people greedy or just stupid?

BF2 needs an asshat filter

Comment

Originally posted by pepper22
      Doesn't winning the round give you double points...and wouldn't helping your team take back a couple flags prolong the round so you could go back to your sniper kit and rack up even more kills, instead of letting the round end prematurely?
      You only get double points for winning as a commander.

Roger on the asshat filter.

Comment

Originally posted by Wadeski
        Are people greedy or just stupid?

OK, you are MEC on Karkand.

In any game, if you lose your 4 "Base" flags on the island, YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE THE GAME.

so when three of the four flags go, and "APC" warnings are going off everywhere on the island, you would think EVERYONE would spawn at your last flag with AT and Assault and just retake the spawns that give you armour?

wouldnt you?

Not on publics...people honestly either care more about their "1337 sniper score" or just are so stupid they cant see beyond the roadblock flag nearest USMC.

drives you nuts, i tell you...especially when you lose a whole round from an advantage in points because of TWO APCs that sneak onto the island.

Sounds like you are going to the infantry based severs, stay away from them and you will have much more fun.

Comment

Yes people are that stupid as demonstrated by the majority of posts in this thread. Haha - i win!

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
            Yes.
            Simple question, simple answer.
            LOL! But that didn't answer his question! He said are they greedy or just stupid. I'd say both.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
              there are so many stupid things happening in the game, for example on karkand for the USMC, if you want to win, try to take some flags in the back first, sometimes everybody is just fighting at the first point trowing nades, shooting 203, getting killed by artilery
              I always try to grab a hummer and drive it up the hill on the right of the USMC flag and drive in that narrow part where your almost out of the map. But I have watched people play many times and they all attack the front flag like a pack of wild animals.

They get killed by artillery and once again like animals they go back to it.

Comment

I feel your pain!

Today i tried to lead a USMC squad on a 64 player server, had about 2 guys with me, 1 was a sniper (sigh) and the other was goofing off on the other side of the map. One other squad was ahead going for the suburbs.. some-one has brains besides me!

We capped it and try to move on, MEC attacked en masse.. and troughout the ENTIRE ****ING GAME, 80% of the USMC forces KEPT spawning near the artillery till we finally lost the subs and lost the game, NOOOOOOBS >.<

Comment

Working...
                X