Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No stats. Not a slow update issue.

Hi all,

Ive been playing Battlefield about 3-4 weeks now. My stats have never updated in all that time even though I often get badges and have killed loads of people. BFHQ still stands as if I had just created the account with zeros for every value.

I have tried creating a number of accounts. I know the accounts are registered as I am able to see it on gamspy and I can play online. When I try and look at my stats outside the game using on of the stat websites it says my account doesnt exist though.

gp.info is missing on my computer as in another thread so I cant check it and EA support have been no help whatsoever. If you need any more information just say.

I have created loads of accounts as I said so its not that and I have reinstalled the game as well.

Hope someone can help.

Forgot. I always play on the EA Official servers and Ive tried most of the UK ones so it isnt that causing the problem. Besides I play with a friend on same servers at same time and his stats are updating fine.

Re: No stats. Not a slow update issue.

r u sure theyre ranked servers (has the lil corporal insigna in the server list)
    also u can find ur PID by going to one of those websites that has a stats tracker and if u enter ur name ..itll give ur PID if the server is busy..

another thing i noticed...if u leave a game by typing "exit" or quit (forget which one ) in the console b4 the round is over..then it sometimes doesnt update.

Comment

i had a problem similar to this, my stats were always at zero in bfhq. even tho i was a seargent,
      however mine showed up outside the game at bf2s ect.
      the problem was that i couldnt get any of my unlocks in game!!!

BUT, then i disabled my firewall and voilla! bfhq was showing and it updated ingame, i use norton and even tho i had the rules set for bf2 it still messed me around.
      try this it might help

Comment

Oh-ho! This is news! I have the exact same problem and muska54 did. I'm going to go try this right now and see if it works. If it does, you're a hero.

edit: You, my friend, are a hero. Just got my unlocks.

Comment

It's a firewall issue. Lots of people have experienced this.

Either:

a) disable any and all firewalls
          or
          b) plug directly into your cable/DSL modem bypassing all routers/hubs/firewalls
          or
          c) go to a friend's house who is updating fine and log on with your account on his machine

Comment

Some nice ideas but unfortunately none of them fixed it.

ConscriptVirus: I play on official ranked servers so that isnt the problem.
            I have tried those online sites to find my stats and according to them my account doesnt exist. I also always play full rounds and wait till it changes same as EA suggested.

As for the numerous firewall ideas. Ive had a friend login on his computer and it makes no difference. As for the firewall thing that wouldn't explain why my account doesnt appear on web stats. Try searching on bf2stats sites for CommanderBrad. The firewall issue would only affect ingame BFHQ not external sites. And it wouldnt explain why none of my account are registering with the stats server anyway.

Think ill just give up on getting stats.

Comment

There have been lots of people though claiming that they were never getting stats updates until they turned off their firewall.

They were a private forever...turned off firewall...logged into BFHQ...bingo. Corporal. That sort of thing.

That's why I was thinking along those lines.

Anyway..good luck with your problem..sounds like a doozie.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                There have been lots of people though claiming that they were never getting stats updates until they turned off their firewall.

They were a private forever...turned off firewall...logged into BFHQ...bingo. Corporal. That sort of thing.

That's why I was thinking along those lines.

Anyway..good luck with your problem..sounds like a doozie.
                Not to worry. EA have given up replying now so they clearly have no idea. Ive tried everything I can think off so Im just gonna give up. At least it means theres no punishment if Im feeling a bit vindictive and choose to tk someone who annoys me.

Comment

Have you tried this on a completely different computer? Also, BF2 doesnt like firewalls but does not seem to have a problem with my router, which is also a firewall. BF2 certainly does not like zonealarm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutrino
                    Have you tried this on a completely different computer? Also, BF2 doesnt like firewalls but does not seem to have a problem with my router, which is also a firewall. BF2 certainly does not like zonealarm.
                    My friend ran it on his computer and it didnt update at all. And his works cause he is levelling up his rank. I think its something to do with my cd key personally. I have problems installing it sometimes. It is legit cause I got it from a shop but it doesnt seem to work quite rght. I can always play online but I think it has something to do with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X