Why does it take...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does it take...

Why does it take so long for your stats to update? I mean I won my medic badge yesterday and it appeared in my stats sometime today. Then around 3 hours ago I won my assault badge, and I haven't received it in my BFHQ yet or on bf2s.com

Bah its annoying sometimes..

*Thoughts*

Thanks.

Re: Why does it take...

Only takes forever when you play on a crap server. If I play on a Multiplay.co.uk server for instance the stats are updated 2 minutes after the game. If I go on one of the GameCenter servers I can expect to wait a week...

Comment

Oh so it all depends on when the server updates?

Could you please give me the IP for one of the multiplay.co.uk servers? Also a quick question; If I play on one of those multiplay servers, will my badge appear faster? Or will I have to wait untill the other server updates?

Comment

I don't have an IP, sorry, but they can be easily found by typing "multiplay" in the server browser.

If you don't earn the badge on the multiplay server you'll need to wait for the other one to update. Playing on a better server doesn't speed up a slower one.

Comment

Alright, thanks a bunch DuffMan.

Comment

Not true, I don't play on crappy servers, play on multiplayer.co.uk and all the EA
            servers and since the new patch it takes about 2-3hours for all my points to appear in BFHQ. Ea must have a problem like when they first released the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkMachine
              Not true, I don't play on crappy servers, play on multiplayer.co.uk and all the EA
              servers and since the new patch it takes about 2-3hours for all my points to appear in BFHQ. Ea must have a problem like when they first released the game.
              That's odd...do you play on the 64 player ones? They tend to be a bit slow at times, but the 32 player servers have never been a problem for me personally.

Comment

Nothing but 64, so maybe thats it?

Comment

Most of the EA servers seem really slow to update. One even lost my commander badge, had to earn it again

Comment

Working...
                  X