Just a thought...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a thought...

You ever wonder why they didn't bother to put any MEC vs. China maps or battles in BF2... It would be interesting, a chinese aircraft carrier...

Re: Just a thought...

er.... they don´t have one .(carrier i mean)

and their weapons are quite similar , i think DICE tried to keep the game on stuff that could eventually happen.
    Who would like to play battles with SAS vs Seals ? not many people , it just doesn´t feel real .
    Just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by G3_PT

and their weapons are quite similar , i think DICE tried to keep the game on stuff that could eventually happen.
      Who would like to play battles with SAS vs Seals ? not many people , it just doesn´t feel real .
      Just my opinion
      the way things are going in the world today, and the fact that BF2 is set in the near future -- the chinese will have a carrier eventually

you're right SAS vs. Seals -- highly unlikely

but China vs. an Arabic country -- high possibility

Comment

They have been trying for years to get one :

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...d/china/cv.htm

But it wouldn´t be fun everybody with AK´s and T-90 ....

Comment

Originally posted by G3_PT

Just my opinion
          yer cos the SAS would kick the seals asses in 5 seconds :ar15: :ar15:

Comment

because bf2 fluff says that america has invaded the rest of the world.
            pla and mec are busy defending themselves from imperialist aggressors.

Comment

bf2 is more accurate than I thought

Comment

China would never attack the Middle East. Instead they would use them as pawns to weaken our military and then strike us when the time is right. But if they were really smart they would attack us now when the majority of our forces are in the Middle East, just like the game.

Comment

You also wonder why they dont have auto balance as you join and you always go to US then switch as well as the fact that the us is never defending leads me to think these people are racist. But then again only the heavy classes are black people and the spec ops and other skilled based classes are white I mean how non racist can you be!

Comment

Originally posted by SmilingRaccoon
                    You also wonder why they dont have auto balance as you join and you always go to US then switch as well as the fact that the us is never defending leads me to think these people are racist. But then again only the heavy classes are black people and the spec ops and other skilled based classes are white I mean how non racist can you be!
                    I don't believe that every class has it's own "race." I've seen, on certain maps, black Spec Ops. I know you're probably thinking it was a different class, but there's no mistaking that beautiful G36C.

So grow up and get over it. At least they tried to add some color to the player models instead of having all of the USMC troops as white dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by downthesun
                      I don't believe that every class has it's own "race." I've seen, on certain maps, black Spec Ops. I know you're probably thinking it was a different class, but there's no mistaking that beautiful G36C.

So grow up and get over it. At least they tried to add some color to the player models instead of having all of the USMC troops as white dudes.
                      there are no black spec ops

Comment

Originally posted by DezemoDova
                        there are no black spec ops
                        It may have been a glitch, but I've seen it. Sorry if you can't believe something as simple as this.

Comment

Originally posted by downthesun

That was all sarcasm....go away
                          Oh and black spec ops are when someone that starts as assult, support, or at picks up the spec op kit, no one starts as a black spec ops theres many a thread on this go look it up.

Comment

Working...
                          X