Ever get bored on an empty server??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever get bored on an empty server??

i found myself on a near empty server on the gulf of oman 64player map, this guy took the blackhawk i wanted to take so i jumped into the other one and chased him around the map, it was a great laugh. i then saw a bf2 movie which involved a jeep chase, so thought of doing the same with blackhawks, someone flies off in a blackhawk and the other has to keep up - follow the leader if u will.

i then improved on it making a kindof obstical course race, starting off in blackhawks on the carrier, landing at the end of the mec runway to get into jeeps, drive down the runway over the hill into the hotel flag area. there you pick up an apc and drive back to the carrier where you go into the area with the boats and then the final stretch is to the river section and the winner is the first to go under the first bridge. Altho you get problems with people ramming eachother into buildings, shooting eachother and other people stealing your positioned vehicles etcetc but get it rite and its soo funny.

Another thing i noticed is if u bail out of a heli/plane and land in water it doesnt kill you - so i took a heli, hovered over the lake just off the mec airbase on gulf of oman waited till i was at about 300feet then bailed and then jus fell down and landed in the lake, so i thought...if i take a blackhawk with 6people in and do it, what will happen? so i got a few mates, and after a few attempts had it where we all were freefalling almost level to one another, it was great...then we all did it again gettin our pistols out - its amazing how much fun u can have trying to shoot people with a pistol while freefalling.

Re: Ever get bored on an empty server??

no im never board on an empty one, i just tk ppl

Comment

Lol, pistol battles while free falling. Sounds awesome.
      What about a relay race? Same routes as you suggest, except you have a person waiting in the said vehicle.

1. Fly alone in BH to MEC base. Jump into mates tank (added as extra vehicle to race )
      2. Get tank to jeep = 3 guys.
      2. Drive jeep off to APC. Jump into apc = 4 guys.
      3. APC with all guys gets to boat= 5 guys.
      4. Final stretch with guns blazing

Then you wouldn't have people stealing ur vehicles, and it would force good teamplay within you squad. Each member has a vehicle responsibility..

Comment

1. Fly alone in BH to MEC base. Jump into mates tank (added as extra vehicle to race )
        2. Get tank to jeep = 3 guys.
        2. Drive jeep off to APC. Jump into apc = 4 guys.
        3. APC with all guys gets to boat= 5 guys.
        4. Final stretch with guns blazing

I like this idea. I'll have to try it. Sounds fun.

Comment

sounds awesome, i'l try an give it a go sometime - altho if u had that many people in the server it wudnt really be empty wud it?? lol

Comment

yeah about the water thing... you never knew that water doesnt hurt you *much* at any height. thats how i make airplane escapes if im on fire and someones chasing me i go straight up over water to about 1600-2000 feet and i bail and he chases after my plane and i turbo fall all the way to the water. now on land that is another story. lol
            also a good way to get from hotel roof on oman down to bottom faster. (say someone is chasing you) you just jump off the rail into the pool and climb out. good as new. have fun

Comment

go to karkand and have 2 medics 1 on mec and 1 on US go to the square and have 2 ppl get in the little whole at the TOW have a kinfe and pistol fight and when someone dies have the med revive them ive had loads of fun doing this had a 16 man tourney for fun had 5 rounds best out of 5 won loads of fun

Comment

Working...
              X