BF2:SF vs. F.E.A.R. vs Quake 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2:SF vs. F.E.A.R. vs Quake 4

i was wondering which game i should get. please say what you think, i cant make up my mind. i mean which game should i get next?

Re: BF2:SF vs. F.E.A.R. vs Quake 4

That depends....FEAR and Quake 4 both have really stale same old small map death match multiplayer, with fun that lasts about 3 min. Single player for both games is really fun...however, do you think you'll play single player again after beating it in one weekend?

Whatever, BF2:SF may have a lot of bugs and it should have been included in the original BF2...but no matter how much you hate EA...which one do you think will last you?

Comment

I pick f.e.a.r., it's all in personal preference battlechimp, i just played the mp demo for an hour and i thought i'd been playing for 10 minutes. While i know how much i'm playing bf2...

i love fear. can't wait for full game.

Comment

also with F.E.A.R. i will mostly be playing MP since i dont really like scary stuff, like scary movies, i might like scary games. but ive been playing the mp demo and its really fun and it runs smooth on med-low, but with quake 4 i dont think i will ike the mp, i hear its like quake 3 and ive never played it and i dont think i will like it. also i will most likely get BF2:SF no matter what so its really just quake 4 or FEAR.

Comment

Not play sp F.E.A.R.? and have it? that's wasting some money man. I'd say play it no matter how scared you get. That's what it's supposed to do to you.

Comment

also is BF2:SF coming in just CD or coming on DVD's and CD's, like will there diff versions u can buy like with BF2, or will it just be 1 cd? anybody know? yeah i will prob play fear sp when im sick of MP.

Comment

Quake 4..the multiplayer is what sold me on it, but I found the single player just as fun, especially if you like faster paced games. To me F.E.A.R. is a little boring and seems like Max Payne in first person. I'm not too sure about the BF2 expansion yet...I know very little about it so I cant make a judgement on it just yet.

Comment

well by bf2:sf release i might have another 30 bucks, so i am thinking of getting FEAR soon and saving up $30 bucks for the expansion.

Comment

Quake 4 is better overall with its multiplayer, while fears sinlge player owns all.....and sf might be good...might not. If theres many exploits and glitches....which there will be, then it will suck fo a few months till they patch it all.

Comment

I havn't played BF2: SF yet.....

Comment

Originally posted by solodude23
                      I havn't played BF2: SF yet.....
                      well i meant it as if i should just save the $ and wait for bf2:sf.

Comment

Originally posted by SmilingRaccoon
                        Quake 4 is better overall with its multiplayer, while fears sinlge player owns all.....and sf might be good...might not. If theres many exploits and glitches....which there will be, then it will suck fo a few months till they patch it all.
                        How is Quake4 online better? I thought it was just the same old run n gun fast.

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
                          How is Quake4 online better? I thought it was just the same old run n gun fast.
                          Because thats what I like and seeing as how my post was completely opinion based thats why I said that . Fear for the most part has fast speed as well but the weapons and levels are designed as well for mutiplayer where as I feel quake 4 mutiplayer maps are well done.

Comment

yeah i dont really think ill be getting quake 4, i saw the gamespot gameplay vids and there was nothing that made me want the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleChimp
                              That depends....FEAR and Quake 4 both have really stale same old small map death match multiplayer, with fun that lasts about 3 min. Single player for both games is really fun...however, do you think you'll play single player again after beating it in one weekend?

Whatever, BF2:SF may have a lot of bugs and it should have been included in the original BF2...but no matter how much you hate EA...which one do you think will last you?

totaly agreed, i hate fear and q4 mutliplayer.......

Comment

Working...
                              X