Fing Noob DoucheBag TKing toddlers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fing Noob DoucheBag TKing toddlers!!!

OMFG, I was playing on the AGS server today, and Was going at it with a douchebag on my team (Ranger82) for like half an hour because at the begining I beat him to a Cobra he blows me up and starts killing me soon as I respawn, and there were no admins to do anything, and I couldnt punish him every time for some reason. Does any1 know some good servers with low pings that dont tolerate this $hit. LAtely I'm getting killed by my own team more than the enemy and is fukkin ruining this game.

Re: Fing Noob DoucheBag TKing toddlers!!!

Let him grab the chopper -- then hit him with the M95

You'll then have 15s to get away with the chopper which should be more than enough time.

Comment

Wait, you got killed by a toddler?

Comment

Actually, variable, I think he is saying that he is TKing toddlers.

Great sn, if you ask me. TKingToddlers. I might have to change my name.

Comment

Wow i have notice the same thing, alot of blatant tk damn kids wish they put and age restriction on the game, some kind of age verifying machine lol

Comment

It is getting bad lately...

Comment

Learn to play on servers with admins...

Comment

age verification would be useless. You would need maturity varification. And then there would be alot less people playing too, so you could find a server easier

Comment

Originally posted by 12-RST-
                  OMFG, I was playing on the AGS server today, and Was going at it with a douchebag on my team (Ranger82) for like half an hour because at the begining I beat him to a Cobra he blows me up and starts killing me soon as I respawn, and there were no admins to do anything, and I couldnt punish him every time for some reason. Does any1 know some good servers with low pings that dont tolerate this $hit. LAtely I'm getting killed by my own team more than the enemy and is fukkin ruining this game.
                  We run a pretty tight ship on our 64 player server. Our Clan is for mature gamers 18 or over but we do have a few teenagers that have been allowed to join. Voting is disabled and we have at least 2 or more admins online at any given time to police it.

Comment

Yea I've played some on Black ops, never had any problems there, how many servers do u have and what are the IPs? And does any1 know the IP to the FNT server? They are one of my squads allies in BHD, can't find thier BF2 server though.

BTW, I was calling the little bastards TKing me for a freakin vehicle toddlers.

Comment

We have two servers one is a ranked 64 player and the other is not ranked that we use for ladders and practice. Our 64 player server is BlackOps Platoon RANKED 64 69.61.23.154 port 16567

Check out our home page and forums we also are into other games besides BF2 such as Call of Duty 2 and Ghost Recon 3

Comment

Fing Noob DoucheBag Complaning toddlers!!!

Comment

Fing Noob Douchebag Canadian liberal danksmoking SKoolGirl. Gope u were and are Irrelavent, try and retain that status SnowSickle 8)

Comment

Working...
                          X