Clear All

• Ultimate Frag Video.

Author: Mr. Gooch
    Date: 10/25/05
    Size: 35.7mb
    Length: 5:59
    Type: BF2 Frag Highlights

Description:

This frag video from the creator of "People of the Battlefield", takes you through 2 rounds of Karkand as 2 different classes, in a ranked server. Creating a decent frag video is not an easy task..Most likely because 99% of all frags are average & ordinary, and that is not what you want your movie to be. After seeing some other peoples' attempts at a frag video, I noticed that most of them were quite bland/boring. I'm pretty sure this video is neither,but hell..I can't judge my own work. So here is my attempt at making a worthy frag video. Enjoy.

Mirrors:

Filefront-Download
    Act of War-Download
    Picapic.net-Stream or Download(Smaller Video Size)

*There are about 5 seconds total in the video where the sound gets crackly due to explosions. I guess the audio codecs I used are FUBAR...this is a minor inconvenience. Sorry in Advance.

Re: Ultimate Frag Video.

8/10 music I liked it could have been better
    5/10 frags. I saw nothing which amazed me. And please don't tell me you actually included kills of you going prone on pubs and shooting people in the back
    3/10 editing. What editing? The only editing I saw was intro/outro and the speeding up of clips. I thought the camera angles were poor and I saw no a/v sync.

Overall : 6/10 Not a bad movie nothing amazing. And for bf2 I think it is going to be impossible to make a good frag movie without a 1st person view. I honestly think bf2 has no hope with frag movies. That being said I think the movie was pretty decent.

Comment

Alright dude! no techno stunt faggoting about in this one
      Nice to just see a kill video... Now, please make 10 more and make 'em longer too

Comment

"Klick- noise"...
        <Downloading now>

Comment

Yea, nothing incredible but how often do you see something incredible? I'm not going to go through 2 months worth of demos seeking the best of the best. This was a 6 hour project with 2 demos. Simple. The reason there are no good camera angles is I had to follow the player because if I missed something, I would have to completely restart the demo(No rewind button). Bad editing? Yes. This is a side project, People of the Battlefield 2 is my main focus.

I agree, bf2 is hopeless for frag movies at least in 3rd person, When I shoot people my gun is aiming 3 feet to the left LOL. Along with all the clipping issues AND NO REWIND..it is damn difficult.

Thanks for your opinion.

-gooch.

Comment

Show me a better bf2 frag video, All the ones I've seen so far are crap. I loved it.

Comment

Nice video, easily the best frag video of BF2 iv saw.

Comment

WELL WELL at least it didnt lag!!!! wowie im so glad it was a lag fest like other frag video i saw other day. hats off good kills but maybe should try recording a whole round none of the cut away stuff

Comment

It would be cool to see a whole round uncut, but there are sometimes you don't see people for a minute or two...It may get a little boring even if I speed it up in between kills. Thanks.

-gooch.

Comment

sweet vid..

Comment

Working...
                    X