Last night got promoted to First Sergeant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night got promoted to First Sergeant

So the requirements at UBAR are right , as you can see i am missing one of the basics (EOD)
    not for lack of trying .

Do you know what happens if a First Sgt and a Master Sgt both want to command who gets precendece ?

Re: Last night got promoted to First Sergeant

1st Sgt gets the spot.

Comment

It's the one with the most commander points that get's the role. Rank has nothing to do with the commander spot.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
        It's the one with the most commander points that get's the role. Rank has nothing to do with the commander spot.
        I thought that commander score was only used as a deciding factor if 2 players of the same rank went for the position?

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
          I thought that commander score was only used as a deciding factor if 2 players of the same rank went for the position?
          I thought they used global score

Comment

yeah i thought it was global score too? since the patch there is been a massive decrease in commanders.

Comment

i noticed that when playing as commander nobody obeys orders ......

Comment

I've noticed that I can almost never find a 32-man server in Europe after 6pm where there is a commander slot free.

DrunkenPirate, I think you're right in that it's used to decide between 2 people of the same rank.

> since the patch there is been a massive decrease in commanders.

Thank God. All those people who were playing thinking they were getting points for arty (when they weren't) now think that the 1.03 patch changed it (which it didn't) have ****ed of and let room for people who take the job so that their team wins instead !

Comment

when someone applys and say a 1sgt applys and so did a couple others that are 1 or 2 ranks below him the 1sgt gets the spot. if 2 ppl with the same rank apply it goes to who has the highest global score

Comment

But does it consider 1st SGT and Master SGT to be the same rank ?

Comment

Originally posted by G3_PT
                      But does it consider 1st SGT and Master SGT to be the same rank ?
                      I would hope so, I am master sgt, but should be 1st sgt. I didn't receive the proper promotion because of a glitch, I would hate it if someone with 15000 less points got the spot because the game considers 1st sgt a higher rank.

Comment

Working...
                      X