Suggestion for the admins of stat hosting sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for the admins of stat hosting sites

i'm not a member of any of the stat hosting forums and i figured it would reach a wide variety of people here so thats why i'm posting here... anyway with so many people always going to check their stats and others checking other peoples stats i was thinking a good feature for any stat hosting site is to have a message board per player type of thing. so when you look up someones stats you can see what others have said about them, and you can see what others think of you. this would cut down on the people punishing for accidental tk's, and people purposely tking.... if they cared about their stats anyway because who wants to see "so and so is a tking asshat" under their stats that they have worked for.

gota register with some forum of a stat site now...

Re: Suggestion for the admins of stat hosting sites

Ever think the people who go round TK don't give a **** about other people playing the game let alone there stats and arn't going to go round on website about the game.

Comment

Re: Suggestion for the admins of stat hosting sites

of course i did, but dont you think it would stop the occasional people who occasionally do asshat type of things? nothing is perfect but everything helps a little. nothing is going to stop a person who wants to tk everyone he sees... just as nothing is going to stop a person who really wants to cheat or hack, but it can be made harder for them, or give them the incentive to not do it.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=3208

Comment

Working...
      X