Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will any future mods contain new Game MODES??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will any future mods contain new Game MODES??

So you guys already know how creative EA is when it comes to game modes (sarcasm) so I was wondering...
    Will any major mods/conversions have any new game modes besides conquest? This game would be incredible instead of just merely good if it had some more game modes. How about siege for instance? Why are they leaving it up to the modders to come up with more game types?

Re: Will any future mods contain new Game MODES??

EA doesn't even have to be creative, there are already plenty of existing game modes they KNEW we like, yet didn't include. It's a matter of them doing things called trying...caring...etc.

I do believe Desert Conflict is going to have CTF, and I think people have made their own CTF mini-mods for BF2, so I would assume most mods will have one or more game modes since EA is too busy counting money than being concerned for those who sent them the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse
      EA doesn't even have to be creative, there are already plenty of existing game modes they KNEW we like, yet didn't include. It's a matter of them doing things called trying...caring...etc.
      No, there just make an expansion pack for every different game mode like there doing with special forces, all the stuff in that was suppost to be in the game when it was released.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
        No, there just make an expansion pack for every different game mode like there doing with special forces, all the stuff in that was suppost to be in the game when it was released.
        And the community is going to make them anyway, for free. So EA loses for trying to shank us.

Comment

Yeah it's goin to be like another sims. Release 10 expansions that add just a little more content each time and keep the cash cow rolling

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse

I do believe Desert Conflict is going to have CTF, and I think people have made their own CTF mini-mods for BF2, so I would assume most mods will have one or more game modes since EA is too busy counting money than being concerned for those who sent them the money.

Does anyone have a URL to desert conflict BF2 website/forums? I got to www.desertconflict.com but that seems to be for BF1942, dp they run the BF2 mod out of the same URL?

Comment

I couldn't tell....were you being sarcastic?

Comment

I do believe you all are barking up the wrong tree.

Comment

Working...
                X