Ranking problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking problems

I have currently got over 5,000 points but I have not been upgrdaded to SS (Staff Sgt) Can someone please please help me by telling me if there is a way to resolve this problem or if anyone else is having the same problem

Cheers

Re: Ranking problems

IDK but its been not filling up my points bar either? any suggestions maybe its a bug.

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) Bunny lives!
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Comment

Its crap ive contacted EA... all they say is we will look in to the matter I bet it is a bug, its funny it worked fine when i didnt update it but then new patch has screwed it up lol

Comment

Go to a server, play for a bit (You sometimes have to play for a few more rounds after you get the required amount), and you should hear the little drum roll. Finish the round, wait a little, log out and log back in, and chose your unlocks.

Comment

Yea After I got the new Patch my stats bar it like disapeared and never moves. But my score does. But for some reason I just played for 1 hour and kept checking my score and its still the same as it was 1 hour ago I dont know WTF? Im getting ****ed of. So if my score doesnt move then I wont get ranked anymore?

Comment

some servers upload slowly... can u belive it ...? FYI? its just a game...

Comment

Working...
            X