MapPack 2 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MapPack 2 Question

I downloaded MP2 but I can't play on any maps...

I go to single player but they are not there???

Any idaes?

Re: MapPack 2 Question

you are probably not putting them in the correct directory...

Comment

Most map packs don't offer single player mode, they are made for multiplayer.
      Try creating a local server, you should see them in there.

Comment

There's a server called TAW playing just the TBF2MapPack 2 maps, its a lot of fun but a couple of the maps are brutal - poorly balanced and designed.

I'm ****ed because I got banned from the server last night when I threw a mine in an attack boat, not thinking it would do anything and instead it detonated and I got 5 teamkills! LOL! I was laughing because it was all my squad members, none of them punished me because I explained it but I still got kicked.

Comment

haha even though TK's tick me off once in awhile, I couldn't help but laugh in that situation.

Comment

our server is running the 2nd mappack

come in and enjoy

Comment

I still dont know what to do...

I know with MP 1, you could play the new maps on single player....
              '
              So are you telling me I can only play MP2 on a non ranker multi-player server???????

Comment

strike at karkand 2 ****ing sweet!!!!!... i pl;ayed for 5 minutes but had to go to bed. can some more servers give their ip's that only play this new map pack 2. please and thanks.

Comment

With you on that one like im luvin strike at karkhand 2 , it looks like it may take abit of time to get some servers running it though

Comment

Originally posted by GOPATS
                    I still dont know what to do...

I know with MP 1, you could play the new maps on single player....
                    '
                    So are you telling me I can only play MP2 on a non ranker multi-player server???????

Sorry but none of the MP1 maps were designed to be single player. I don't understand how you managed to play the MP1 maps with bots???

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
                      Sorry but none of the MP1 maps were designed to be single player. I don't understand how you managed to play the MP1 maps with bots???
                      You are right. If you go to single player, MP1 maps are there from the list of maps to choose from, but it will not allow you to play on them.

Comment

Single Player isn't allowed for custom maps. Just clearing things up.

Comment

We are running it also ([OPA]clan) on a dutch server at the university of Twente.

I.P. 130.89.175.24:16567

Comment

Working...
                          X