Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Winner :)

So pleased with myself right now!

I won PCGAMERS (magazine UK copy) reader review of the month for reviewing BF2.

My first post here aswell so hello all.

I won myself a shiny pair of headphones!!

G.

Re: I'm a Winner

dude ... congrats ... xD

meet u in game then we'll see

Comment

I am Weisel!

Comment

cool, nice. Can you write up your review so i can read it in all its godly winning power..ness?

Comment

welcome :hi:

Comment

Hey cool man, post up your winning entry for us all to see!
            And welcome to the forums.

Comment

As requested my review.. had to be in under 220 words and i wrote it after just one day of play! Also think i am wrong about not getting points if you are kicked form a server but hey i still won woooo!!!

Battlefield 2 Review.

In the words of a certain telly advert.. Buying the game £30.Upgrading your PC so you can play it! £180. Playing the game PRICELESS. BF2 is stunningly amazing with a lot of little things making the game big. The game can be intense almost all of the time and I found it hard to fault. Swish graphics combined with smooth game play, which is built around a chain system. One link keeping the next link alive. A perfect example. I sit atop a hill hidden in the trees, I watch a tank beating the sides of a small building, my radar tells me there are two enemy soldiers inside. An engineer crawls up behind the tank and begins repairing it, behind him comes another soldier. It's a bad guy he pulls out C4. He's going to take the tank and the engineer out together. One shot from my sniper rifle flips him to the ground. Utter satisfaction in the knowledge I saved three comrades, even thought they never even realised. Teamwork is essential in BF2 with so many features encouraging this. It's hard not to roar at your screen as you charge enemy positions. Faults. Well I found a couple of things that aren’t really faults. Just annoying. Waiting for the game to load and put you into play on a server takes an age. If you get kicked from a server for any reason you don’t keep the points or medals that you earn. (My purple heart) and boy did I earn it! I can't leave this game alone at the moment. CS source what’s that?! I can't help but give Battlefield 2 96%

Comment

:hi: :hi: welcome and a nice little review well done

Comment

congrats on getting the prize, hope they sound good

pity your review is so positive tho, like you only played it one freakin day?!!

don't get me wrong I am not having a go at you, and think your review was pretty well written

I just am disappointed that they have taken a review that is so positive from someone who (no disrespect) cannot truly understand the game after only a days play

I am not trying to come across all kung fu master, but I have played the game over 100 hours

I'll be the first to admit I love the game, but it has serious flaws in some respects e.g. crap AA, bunny hopping losers, weird crappy server browsing, connection probs etc

So I would mention the flaws as well as the goodness

but anyhow, congrats mate, hope they are better than you hope

Comment

:hi: Welcome to the forums m8, and congrats. I am curious as to what kind of headphones you got?

Comment

^me too

Comment

Originally posted by A$$a$$ination
                        ^me too
                        me three, i dont know why, i just am curious lol.

Comment

me four, and nice review

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

can i say me five. or are we just pushing it?

Comment

Working...
                              X